• Mar 18th, 2017 1:32 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 27, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes

hp x360 on groupon

you guys feel this is a decent deal?

it's for an older model so the thickness, weight, battery, and cpu aren't as good as the newer one. perhaps the thickness, weight, and battery are noticeably better on the newer version, but i wouldn't say dramatically. considering this in light of the HP x360 sale from the source.ca that I couldnt get...
10 replies
Sep 12, 2016
96 posts
31 upvotes
+6% off from ebates = 53% off. Curious about this deal as well.
Mar 4, 2007
346 posts
38 upvotes
beside battery drain it is a very good laptop.
I was tempted too.

I asked many time this week few questions about this deal and didnt get any answer about return policy from groupon goods. If you read carrefully it says cannot be return in a "used"condition. So my guess you open it and setup bang it is not used. I can be wrong. Also on policies, FAQ says 7 days return and on another page it is 14.

risky bet IMHO. The US deal was way much better.
Sep 12, 2016
96 posts
31 upvotes
Sadly The Source one is out of stock now. Missed it as well
Sep 12, 2016
96 posts
31 upvotes
Yup BB still does 10% of the difference. No ebates 6% but more savings with 10% price beat difference plus dealing with Best Buy instead of Groupon makes it a better deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2114 posts
777 upvotes
Montreal
yeah this is not the one with the thin bezels. You can get this at staples on clearance at this price at many locations. ymmv since it IS clearance though.

All this has more than the staples one is Win10 PRO
[OP]
Jan 27, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
i did a quick google search and appears bestbuy does not price match groupon, according to 2014 post from BestBuy's facebook page
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel