• Nov 17th, 2017 2:29 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2008
215 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto

https://www.outletca.com Canada goose "dealer" - confirmed scam site

Hey guys, CONFIRMED SCAM SITE

I've been looking at this site https://www.outletca.com and I cant find any reviews on it. The prices just seem too good to be true. Thoughts?
Last edited by djpate86 on Nov 13th, 2017 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
25401 posts
2754 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Site says they are authorised dealers.

I would call Canada Goose to verify.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1132 posts
159 upvotes
ya prices seem reasonable lol under 400cdn..if its legit and genuine its HOT imo! i'd get one if its confirme real deal not fake!
prolly fake as all the prices seem to be at 329! has to be fakes lol
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Deal Guru
Jan 7, 2002
10524 posts
3340 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
djpate86 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 3:14 am
The prices just seem too good to be true. Thoughts?
As others have said, if it sounds too good to be true then it is.

In addition a bit of sleuthing on their website...
1. Located in California so strange that their prices are in CA$ only
2. Shipping from California so probably HST/brokerage and maybe duty
3. No returns
4. Claims that, "We are an authorized retailer of Canada Goose products." even though they aren't
5. Returns page talks about "NEST PRODUCTS"
6. Customer service e-mail on Returns page says, " support@clothinggoose.com" [note different domain] but links to "googlesupport@robertsonmarketing.com" [note yet another different domain.]

Is any of that consistent with how a reputable merchant would operate?
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1004 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
I can pretty much promise you those are fake.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1132 posts
159 upvotes
wow, cg has tons of stuff now! sweaters and hoodies for 300$+! and sum pretty good designs and styles on winter jackets,even nice puffer ones...im not a fan of those fur ruffs coats...course all these still way too expensive imo
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989
Jun 21, 2016
246 posts
52 upvotes
On their return page they list an address, google the address and it comes up as a Fedex store that rents mail boxes along with other services, and that is a red flag to me. Does not look like a legitimate company to me.

Google the phone number and its for a Nordstrom Rack another red flag its not a legit website.

Using who is for the domain, it was just registered on Nov 3, 2017 in China from the looks of it.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2008
215 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks guys. I figured but thought I would check with you guys first. Guess I'll wait for boxing day at sporting life lol
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2006
6454 posts
1668 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Please update the title to state that the site is a scam. Currently, the title seems to say that Canada Goose is a scam which is not your point.
Nov 12, 2017
1 posts
Unfortunately I just purchased a jacket from here. I’m pretty sure it’s a scam since my confirmation email seemed off with grammar etc. I have called my cc company to look into this and hopefully cancel my transaction.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2008
215 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
your CC company should be able to cancel the transaction no problem if you caught it quickly
Nov 15, 2017
1 posts
Did you get your money back? I just purchased a jacket from that site. I just realized that it's not a registered retailer. What do I do now? Is it too late to get my money back?