Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

2017 HBC Credit Events

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2018 8:15 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB

[The Bay] 2017 HBC Credit Events

I thought it would be good to track all Hudson's Bay Promotions and Credit Events in 2017. Throughout the year there are several different types of promotional events: Seniors’ Day, a standard 15% off credit event, President’s Sale event for VIPs, the semi-annual Giving Day, Friends & Family Day and various online & printable coupons.

Seniors’ Day, a monthly promotion occurring on the first Tuesday of each month for Seniors 60 or better who save an additional 15% off with any method of payment using promo code SAVE. Some brands and commodities are exluded including major appliances furniture and toys. A 10% discount applies to confectionery, gourmet, outdoor furniture & personal care electrics. Currently Hudson’s Bay is unable to validate age eligibility for online transactions, so everyone can benefit from the Seniors’ Day discount online. The Seniors’ Day discount is activated online at 00:01 ET Monday morning giving you early access to the discount.
• JANUARY 3rd
• FEBRUARY 7th
• MARCH 7th
• APRIL 4th
• BAY DAYS BONUS: APRIL 25th
• MAY 2nd
• JUNE 6th
• JULY 4th
• AUGUST 1st
• SEPTEMBER 5th
• OCTOBER 3rd
• NOVEMBER 7th
• BAY DAYS BONUS: NOVEMBER 28th
• DCEMBER 5th

The most frequent credit events allow you to save either 10% or 15% when you pay with either a Hudson's Bay Mastercard or the classic Hudson's Bay credit card depending upon the category of merchandise. The lower 10% rate applies to confectionery, furniture matresses, BBQs and outdoor furniture. These events start on Fridays and have periodic 2-day previews on Wednesdays and Thursdays for Rewards Plus and Rewards VIP members, a coupon is required to get this early discount instore. The online promo code for these events is usually EXTRA15, and it is activated one or two days early.
• JANUARY 6th – 8th
• JANUARY 20th -22nd
• FEBRUARY 10th - 14th
• FEBRUARY 17th - 21st
• MARCH 3rd - 5th (preview MARCH 1st - 2nd)
• MARCH 17th - 19th (on products for your Home only: Bedding, Towels, Housewares, Furniture & Matresses)
• APRIL 21st - 30th (on Women’s fashions with promo code SAVE15 or instore coupon).
• APRIL 25th - 27th (end of Bay Days - online only)
• MAY 12th - 14th (15% on Jewellery only)
• MAY 19th - 22nd (preview MAY 17th - 18th)
• JUNE 2nd – 4th ( 15 % on Towels, Bedding, Housewares & Patio; 10% on Furniture and Matresses)
• JUNE 16th - 18th (15% on Men’s fashion, footwear, watches, accessories and luggage with promo code 4DAD)
• JUNE 23rd - 24th (online & instore in PQ only)
• JUNE 23rd - 25th ( 15% on Women’s apparel and shoes; & Men’s shoes with promo code SAVE15 or instore coupon)
• JUNE 30th – JULY 3rd (preview JUNE 28th - 29th using promo codes CANADA or CANADA150)
• JULY 21st - 24th (15% on Women’s apparel, shoes, handbags, lingerie, sleepwear, hosiery and accessories and fashion jewellery; watches; and Men’s shoes)
• AUGUST 4th - 7th (preview AUGUST 2nd - 3rd)
• AUGUST 11th - 13th (on products for your Home and Luggage)
• AUGUST 18th - 20th (on shoes and accessories including backpacks, handbags, wallets, watches and jewellery using promo code EXTRA)
• AUGUST 24th -26th (on fashions, lingerie and underwear for men, women and kids)

If you are a Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or classic “Bay Card” cardholder check your monthy statement for coupons appearing on the last page of your statement or as inserts in your envelope. If you have selected paperless statements download the pdf to your smartphone to show the coupon instore.
• February statement: Until March 15th use promo code HBC15A online or show your coupon instore to save up to 15%. See here for more information.
• May statement: Until June 15th use promo code STYLE online or show your coupon instore to save $50 when you spend $150 or more before taxes on regular- and sale-price women’s and men’s fashion, footwear and accessories, and women’s handbags. A link with full terms has been disabled.
• August statement: Until September 15th show your coupon instore only to save $20 when you spend $100 or more.

Other Events:
• Between MARCH 6th and 12th save either a 10% or 25% off with your Rewards VIP card and coupon with any payment method.
• On Friday MARCH 24th save 10%, 15% or 20% using promo code GIVE. Instore: you are required to first give a $5 donation to get your discount ticket. Home Outfitters stores are also participating.
• FRIENDS & FAMILY DAY: Between MARCH 28th and APRIL 2nd save 10%, 15%, 20% or 25% depending upon payment method and merchandise category. Save 25% off shoes with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard (or Bay Card). Save 20% on most other commodities with your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard. Save 15% off with any other tender. Save 10% off on small appliances, cookware, food prep, toys, furniture, matresses, patio and confectionery. Promo code FRIENDS activated early on March 24th.
• FRIENDS & FAMILY DAY: Between JUNE 9th and 11th with a preview JUNE 7th & 8th. Save 10%, 15% or 20% depending upon merchandise category and method of payment.
• JUNE 30th – JULY 3rd save $20 when you spend $150 using any other method of payment with promo code CANADA150
• BIG SALE: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE (with any payment method): JULY 11th only. Use promo code SAVEBIG to save $20, $30 or $40 with a minimum purchase of $150, $200 or $250.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 8th, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 48 times in total.
Reason: retailer edit
337 replies
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Its happening right now in Toronto this weekend, maybe its different around the country....
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
These are two different events. There are upto 28 events every year if you are a Rewards VIP member.
Apr 19, 2015
326 posts
165 upvotes
N/A
Thanks OP. I purchased the Miele Compact C1 Celebration Canister Vacuum with bonus hand turbo brush for $254.99 plus 5% cash back. Miele is also offering a free 10 year warranty upgrade (regular 5 year) for purchases made prior to February 2, 2017. I was originally stalking the Miele Compact C2 Total Care to go on sale for ~$379 but this was too good a deal to pass up.
Sep 24, 2009
528 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
worked for me, thanks op!
all expressed thoughts and opinions are strictly my own
Jul 3, 2007
272 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.. code EXTRA15 worked when selecting HBC credit card as the payment method.

Lodge cast iron pans are on sale right now at 25% discount and was able to get 15% discount in addition
Dec 3, 2013
620 posts
161 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Hey which cast iron pan did you buy? i dont see any on sale online...
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
The cast iron pan was on sale until Thursday @ 11:59pm ET, but is likely not on sale now.
Jul 3, 2007
272 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
sjangss wrote: Hey which cast iron pan did you buy? i dont see any on sale online...
The Lodge pans are on sale again today. Looks like the same sale pricing as on Thursday.
Also, it shipped and arrived really fast. I ordered on Thursday Jan 19th, and it was shipped to my house on Friday Jan 20th.
You can use code EXTRA15 if you have a HBC card for 15% discount, or code FLASH for 10% off if you don't.

edyee
Jul 3, 2007
272 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
cslusarc wrote: The cast iron pan was on sale until Thursday @ 11:59pm ET, but is likely not on sale now.
The sale is on again today
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2035 posts
2984 upvotes
Airdrie
Is there a minimum you need to spend for free shipping? Or will Lodge cast iron always be $9.95 shipping due to weight...
Jul 3, 2007
272 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
mcwilly wrote: Is there a minimum you need to spend for free shipping? Or will Lodge cast iron always be $9.95 shipping due to weight...
If your spend hits their minimum for free shipping then it will be free. I ordered a pizza pan and it was shipped for free using my HBC card as it was over $45, despite its weight.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2035 posts
2984 upvotes
Airdrie
Hmm I had a $90 lodge pan, it still showed shipping, maybe you need the hbc card.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
I found another website that has an early release of Hudson’s Bay flyers. This website has the next two week’s flyers but doesn’t have this week’s.

Did you know that The Bay’s famous one day sales return for the week beginning Friday February 3rd?

Friday February 3rd: ZWILLING J.A.HENCKELS 10-Piece Quadro Cookware Set Reg: $769.99 Sale: $199.99
Saturday February 4th: An additional 55% off of clearance women’s shoes. (This past weekend’s additional 50% when combined with the 15% credit discount offered greater savings unless there’s another round of markdowns.)
Sunday February 5th: SERTA Perfect Sleeper Conroe Pillow Top Mattress Set, Queen size, Reg: $2398 Sale: $798
Monday February 6th: 30% off women’s and kids’ swimwear
Tuesday February 7th: 40% off women’s boxed bras and panties by Wonderbra and Warners; women’s sleepwear and robes by Claudel, Jasmine Rose and Aria.
Wednesday February 8th: Save 55-70% off select jewellery
Thursday February 9th: An additional 40% women’s clearance handbags and wallets
Last edited by cslusarc on Jan 23rd, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2982 posts
2430 upvotes
Mississauga
they rained the prices of some of the items I've been keeping an eye on... even with the discount, its not as low as it was a few days ago... shame
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Have fun shopping with the 15% Seniors' Day discount one day early!
Jan 16, 2006
741 posts
98 upvotes
Bought the Breville Smart Grinder Pro /w SAVE code comes out to 203.99 before tax. I didn't have my time machine handy but it is still a pretty decent price today.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3198 posts
4251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
This weekend's credit offer using promo code SWEETIE is now live.

Between Friday, February 24th and Sunday, February 26th you can save 20% when you apply for a Hudson's Bay Mastercard instore.
Aug 8, 2013
688 posts
1085 upvotes
what if i bought something recently online? Am i able to go in store, sign up for a credit card and receive extra 15% off?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)