Hot Deals

[Hudson's Bay] 2017 HBC Credit Events

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2017 6:04 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4456 posts
750 upvotes
Hudson’s Bay related ... when is the next big sales event? I have the feeling they do 1-2 big sale events a year with one being in November or December. Big as in even higher end watches are on sale (rare).
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Oct 19, 2013
29 posts
31 upvotes
Montréal, QC
ravi121 wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 6:40 pm
Has anyone get their order cancelled recently for the cookware set? I placed a couple of orders today and received generic emails for cancellation without any explanation/reasons. There seems to emerge a trend like Sears on the Bay too. It has become more frustrating to shop at the Bay online! The cookware sets are on good sale (80% or so) but most of them are now out of stock, so YMMV. Search cook sets and you will see some decent sales.
Yes, but knew it was coming. Come on 1500$ set for 52$. Obvious pricing error on those sets
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2345 posts
1027 upvotes
Calgary
saw the black friday sales online & found the Breville The Oracle at $1999 (from 2499) & the extra15 coupon brought it down to $1700. hummm&hawwwed for bit before deciding to pull the trigger but by that time, it was out of stock. dont know if its cos they had very limited stock & someone else pulled the trigger or perhaps it was a mistake & shouldnt be onsale.

O well, its for the best as am sure the sig other may have something to say about it esp since I picked up a delonghi magnifica s cappucino superauto (phew....!) from costco back in very early 2016 (which btw is still functional perfectly). but I really really wanted the oracle though :facepalm:
Aug 18, 2017
45 posts
45 upvotes
Would like to order something but don't have a HBC card. Anyone has a HBC card and is willing to place an order for me? Thanks!
May 31, 2008
456 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
haooof wrote:
Oct 6th, 2017 11:19 pm
any coupon for cosmetics?
10% off today only with "BEAUTY"
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
282 posts
226 upvotes
St Clements, MB
BAYDAYS is on until Thursday, November 2nd.

Expect to see BAYNIGHTS promotions on again in the evening until 23:59 ET about three nights per week, likely on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Expect to receive daily emails at or about 18:00 ET on the day of each event.
Nov 4, 2006
773 posts
71 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
Oct 14th, 2017 11:58 pm
BAYDAYS is on until Thursday, November 2nd.

Expect to see BAYNIGHTS promotions on again in the evening until 23:59 ET about three nights per week, likely on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Expect to receive daily emails at or about 18:00 ET on the day of each event.
Any update on this? I wanna get a leather jacket that's on sale for $255, but another coupon or discount would be greatly appreciated.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
282 posts
226 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Don't expect any storewide coupon codes until the last 4 days of BAYDAYS. Based on previous experiences there should be a bonus Seniors' Day on Tuesday, October 31st (Hallowe'en) and a another discount code for the following Wednesday and Thursday (November 1st & 2nd).
Nov 4, 2006
773 posts
71 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 11:54 pm
Don't expect any storewide coupon codes until the last 4 days of BAYDAYS. Based on previous experiences there should be a bonus Seniors' Day on Tuesday, October 31st (Hallowe'en) and a another discount code for the following Wednesday and Thursday (November 1st & 2nd).
Ok, thanks for getting back to me.
Sep 23, 2008
624 posts
160 upvotes
I checked this whole thread and didn't see it mentioned so thought I should ask: Is it possible to get these discounts and also sign up for their special payment plans that they offer with their credit cards? I'm looking to get some furniture and 24 monthly payments with 0 interest and another 10-20% would be really nice.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
282 posts
226 upvotes
St Clements, MB
The new account signup discount of 15% or 20% is usually only combinable with the completion discount coupons issued to Bridal Registry registrants.
Apr 19, 2015
222 posts
73 upvotes
N/A
cslusarc wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 11:54 pm
I have a friend also looking to make a furniture purchase. Would the Senior's Day discount or those other bonus codes be applicable to furniture?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
282 posts
226 upvotes
St Clements, MB
According to the Seniors Day exclusions list mattresses, furniture and major appliances are ineligible for even the 10% discount level. You may see if you can negotiate a lower price with the commissioned sales representative.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
282 posts
226 upvotes
St Clements, MB

VIP Offer: see email here.

Get instore coupon here.

Save 25% on regular price designer fashions, shoes, handbags and backpackd including TOPMAN & TOPSHOP.

Save 15% on regular price designer watches.

Valid until Thursday @ 23:59 ET with promo code VIP.
Last edited by cslusarc on Oct 17th, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)