Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

2017 HBC Credit Events

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2018 8:15 pm
Mar 11, 2012
400 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
IheartToronto wrote: Neither code works for me. I tried "Bonus", and then again seperately "Extra15". Does it work for anyone else? If so, how did you get it to work?
The Extra15 worked for me last night. Try to input in the payment screen.

Bonus expired already.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Updated Monday, May 1st:

Seniors Day is Tuesday, May 2nd. If shopping online the promo code SAVE is loaded online for you to use today, one day early.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3639 posts
3019 upvotes
Toronto
Do we know any dates for future sales beyond May 2?
Oct 25, 2010
179 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP !

Too bad, looks like G-Star is excluded this seniors day.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Unfortunately there aren't any coupons or promo codes right now.

Expect a 20% off promo event May 13th - 15th, with an advanced preview for VIPs and Rewards Plus members beginning next Tuesday (May 9th) or Wednesday (May 10th). Last year the promo code used was SUMMER, test it out on Friday and Monday to see if they have activated the promo code early.

I expect a coupon included on the last page of May's Hudson's Bay Mastercard statement. If anything is included I will share it by Monday.

UPDATED: This weekend is "Scratch and Save" if you are one of the lucky 10% who get the highest category, then this would likely beat most other sales on regular priced merchandise.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Jun 27, 2008
750 posts
88 upvotes
How does the click and save feature work for the online promo? I've added items from the sale link for women's tops but don't see any additional click features for additional % off. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2003
1843 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
I think the scratch and save starts this weekend. The jewelry code for 15% off starts today I believe.
MechanicalMan64
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1254 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
new2008 wrote: How does the click and save feature work for the online promo? I've added items from the sale link for women's tops but don't see any additional click features for additional % off. Thanks.
+1
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4847 posts
2020 upvotes
Ottawa
kayceedee wrote: +1
I think that's essentially what "click and save" means. They give you a list of categories that already have been discounted. There is no "lottery" to get an additional discount. At least, that's my understanding...
Mar 25, 2008
246 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
Hi guys,
it's completely off-topic, just thought my 0.02 could raise awareness of what HBC credit card can and can't do.
A couple of weeks ago I had an item stolen from my locker in the condo building.
I have a police report/case and all that.
Need to mention that the item was recently bought with HBC Mastercard.
So I contacted HBC Credit customer service and inquired if I could file a "purchase protection" claim to get reimbursed.
It was rejected, and I called MasterCard Canada just to be explained that those "special edition" MC credit cards from Capital One do not provide any perks like "extended warranty", "purchase protection" etc.
I was under impression these features would be coming along for any CC. Not always, apparently.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4624 posts
1064 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
astarot_ wrote: Hi guys,
it's completely off-topic, just thought my 0.02 could raise awareness of what HBC credit card can and can't do.
A couple of weeks ago I had an item stolen from my locker in the condo building.
I have a police report/case and all that.
Need to mention that the item was recently bought with HBC Mastercard.
So I contacted HBC Credit customer service and inquired if I could file a "purchase protection" claim to get reimbursed.
It was rejected, and I called MasterCard Canada just to be explained that those "special edition" MC credit cards from Capital One do not provide any perks like "extended warranty", "purchase protection" etc.
I was under impression these features would be coming along for any CC. Not always, apparently.
Not just MC, but all credit cards. Different cards have different benefits - even under the same issuer, whether or not they are co-branded: Costco Capital One MC has purchase assurance, but the HBC branded one doesn't.
You have to read the statement of benefits when you're looking at signing up for any card.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Just got my Hudson's Bay Mastercard statement online. On the last page was this:
ENDS JUNE 15, 2017 11:59 PM ET
ONLINE & IN-STORE: SAVE $50 when you spend $150 or more before taxes on regular- and sale-price women’s and men’s fashion, footwear and accessories, and women’s handbags. with your Hudson’s Bay MasterCard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

Use code STYLE at checkout.

Cannot be combined with New Account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Sunday April 30th, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).
Find exclusions @ thebay.com/STYLE

Get instore coupon here
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Until June 15: use promo code STYLE online to save $50 off $150 purchase of Mens' and Womens' fashions, footwear and accessories with Hudson's Bay credit cards; details @ thebay.com/STYLE; Instore coupon here

code worked for me, thanks.
Jan 25, 2017
12 posts
7 upvotes
does anyone know if i can apply for the hbc mastercard in store and get access to whichever promo they are currently running at the moment? basically just wondering if they hand you a card on the spot (pending credit approval) or if I have to wait to receive the card in the mail.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)