Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
American Express

Hulu Plus: 2 months free (ps3 only?)!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2013 7:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes

[American Express] Hulu Plus: 2 months free (ps3 only?)!

This is technically a Ps3 Hulu Plus offer for 2 months free however it appears that you can sign up and use it on any supported device.

Link: www.huluplus.com/PS3offer

*to sign up and watch Hulu in Canada there are obstacles, since Hulu isn't technically available in Canada. See this article and thread for more details:
http://o.canada.com/2013/05/08/how-to-g ... in-canada/
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-1-m ... y-1346080/

As for myself, I have both Hulu Plus and Netflix USA. I have both accounts registered under my Canadian address (creating a U.S. zip code from my Canadian postal code, see article for details) and as for payments I registered my Canadian American Express credit card with no issues.

Now for accessing and streaming content, I use a VPN (virtual private network) which gives me a USA IP address.

There are a few ways of getting Hulu Plus in Canada, you just have to figure out which way works best for you.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
I just use tunlr.net to get Hulu US content to work on my devices and Set DNS on my Android devices. Thanks OP nevertheless!

Resigned up using American Visa GC from Wally World down south.
Blanka
Banned
Nov 10, 2012
777 posts
79 upvotes
Hamilton
djemzine wrote: I just use tunlr.net to get Hulu US content to work on my devices and Set DNS on my Android devices. Thanks OP nevertheless!

Resigned up using American Visa GC from Wally World down south.
I just checked out Tunlr.net and its dank... Thanks buddy! Even free Hulu is good.
If I've helped you solve an issue, don't forget to click the Thanks button to the left :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
46969 posts
9263 upvotes
Jim321 wrote: I just checked out Tunlr.net and its dank... Thanks buddy! Even free Hulu is good.
You're welcome man! Sometimes with TUNLR when they update their DNS settings, you have to update it. Otherwise your net won't work. So just a heads up. Another alternative is Media Hint extension for Chrome or add on for Firefox. Works just as well as TUNLR.net
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
May 13, 2005
5125 posts
5808 upvotes
Montreal
Just sign up and go into my Hulu account...

You will be billed $7.99 on September 01, 2013.
You were last charged on August 01, 2013.

Will have to check my credit card next few days to see they really charge my credit card or not
Penalty Box
Oct 17, 2012
2689 posts
124 upvotes
oj777 wrote: This is technically a Ps3 Hulu Plus offer for 2 months free however it appears that you can sign up and use it on any supported device.

Link: www.huluplus.com/PS3offer

*to sign up and watch Hulu in Canada there are obstacles, since Hulu isn't technically available in Canada. See this article and thread for more details:
http://o.canada.com/2013/05/08/how-to-g ... in-canada/
free-1-month-hulu-plus-trial-via-scott- ... y-1346080/

As for myself, I have both Hulu Plus and Netflix USA. I have both accounts registered under my Canadian address (creating a U.S. zip code from my Canadian postal code, see article for details) and as for payments I registered my Canadian American Express credit card with no issues.

Now for accessing and streaming content, I use a VPN (virtual private network) which gives me a USA IP address.

There are a few ways of getting Hulu Plus in Canada, you just have to figure out which way works best for you.

US DNS work on HULU, i tried several times doesnt seem working!
Feb 21, 2009
432 posts
571 upvotes
X360 wrote: Just sign up and go into my Hulu account...

You will be billed $7.99 on September 01, 2013.
You were last charged on August 01, 2013.

Will have to check my credit card next few days to see they really charge my credit card or not
Yes, they did charged your C/C. You must have had an Hulu+ account with the same credit card in the past, have you ?? Call them and ask for the offer you want to redeem and try to get a refund .
Penalty Box
Oct 17, 2012
2689 posts
124 upvotes
jasmeet|_9sb wrote: Which DNS did you tried ??
Primary 69.197.169.9
Secondary 192.95.16.109

Anymore dns number I can try with?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2534 posts
2326 upvotes
Tore On Toe
use https://mediahint.com/ addon for chrome/firefox to get Hulu to load from Canada on a PC/Mac using Chrome/Firefox.
Won't work for mobile/nonPC/nonMac devices such as Boxee/Slingbox/XMBC/WDPlayer..
---
As an AI language model, I cannot generate inappropriate or offensive content.
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
kilobomb wrote: use https://mediahint.com/ addon for chrome/firefox to get Hulu to load from Canada on a PC/Mac using Chrome/Firefox.
Won't work for mobile/nonPC/nonMac devices such as Boxee/Slingbox/XMBC/WDPlayer..
I went through the last step but it says my session expired and brought me back to the sign in page again. Tried twice but the same. Anyone had the same issue?