Expired Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] 4 DRM-free games, FREE for a limited time (YMMV Possibly)

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2018 8:32 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 30, 2015
104 posts
210 upvotes
Brossard, QC

4 DRM-free games, FREE for a limited time (YMMV Possibly)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
Expiry:
June 1, 2018
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
I just got this in my email. Able to download 4 drm free games until June 1st, 2018.

1) Knight Club
2) Hitchhiker
3) Quiet City
4) Uurnog
Last edited by dealshunter1 on May 20th, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2739 posts
1090 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
these are the games
May 22, 2009
300 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
OP should add that these games were added as a part of the humble trove. This is only accessible if you suscribe to the monthly humble subscription
ChatR- $25 per month, unlimited Prov wide calling, N.A Texts 6GB data @3G speeds. Nothing like a mobilicity buy out!
Humble Monthly Subscriber
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7327 posts
7641 upvotes
pwned.u wrote:
May 20th, 2018 8:37 pm
OP should add that these games were added as a part of the humble trove. This is only accessible if you suscribe to the monthly humble subscription
I don't subscribe to anything and was able to download them!

Thanks OP!

Seems like I received the same email as the OP...

Last edited by IDStorms on May 20th, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1668 posts
1446 upvotes
I can't find any of these games on the humble bundle site or store :/
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin, Bell customer.
May 24, 2007
859 posts
301 upvotes
London
Naveedx wrote:
May 20th, 2018 9:54 pm
I can't find any of these games on the humble bundle site or store :/
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

Row of 4 games with green banners reading "Free Until 6/1" (pictured above). Click each game to get a green "Download" button—some with options for Mac & Linux. If you're not logged in to a Humble account, you'll see "Sign in to download" buttons instead.
May 22, 2009
300 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
Yes I do subscribe to humble monthly and get these trove games already (for free). They also gave a free copy of "Flame in the flood" which retails around 4.5 US dollars; a game I considered buying a year ago had my game backlog not been huge since humble started.
These Freebee games are to entice new gamers, or casual gamers who have never heard of humble bundle. A charity game buying and collecting (and even playing) web site.
Those games are new additions to the Humble Trove of FREE games. As in you get a basket full of FREE games if you are a monthly subscribers. Not to mention each month you get 8 or so games from your subscription. I believe Destiny 2 Is this month's early reveal and considering they are discounting this game on the console, I think this is pretty much a lowlight game if you look at the first year of humble monthly. Warhammer Vermintide?($50ish) X-Com 2 ($26.99)... .Civilization was in there at one point? For about $12 a month USD even going month to month and picking out bundles you like, cancelling on months you dont like, it works out to about 2-3 dollars per game. Every month at least 1 game is worth over 12 bucks so....... this is a gamers must have :P
ChatR- $25 per month, unlimited Prov wide calling, N.A Texts 6GB data @3G speeds. Nothing like a mobilicity buy out!
May 22, 2009
300 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
In all likelihood you probably bought a weekly bundle from them in the past. This email is to promote their new "Trove" of free games. These free games used to be throw in games in the humble monthly pack of games. Now all those throw in games have been bunched together, added with some great classic games and anyone who subscribes to the monthly can download ALL of them at any time. It looks to be around 30-40 games at this point. ALL DRM free, and can play on 5 year old computers.

The reason why you got the email is because you don't subscribe to the monthly.
IDStorms wrote:
May 20th, 2018 9:42 pm
I don't subscribe to anything and was able to download them!

Thanks OP!

Seems like I received the same email as the OP...