6 free DRM games from the Humble Trove

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
February 2, 2018
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
From the Humble Bundle originals, you can download 6 of their games DRM free until Feb 2nd.

Hitchhiker
2000:1: A Space Felony
Cat Girl Without Salad
Uurnog
THOR.N
Crescent Bay
Last edited by CapitanArroz on Jan 13th, 2018 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Nov 28, 2016
109 posts
87 upvotes
Thanks. Never heard of any of these, but FREE games.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3051 posts
297 upvotes
CALGARY
Thanks ..downloading them all.
  • To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.
  • A sign of a person’s evil is his need to constantly argue.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
2854 posts
250 upvotes
Ottawa
Looks pretty neat, but no Steam keys? That means the downloads will go sit in a folder taking up space on my hard drive to be forgotten forever (as opposed to sitting in my Steam backlog and being forgotten forever).
Oct 19, 2007
545 posts
203 upvotes
Jorpho wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 1:45 pm
Looks pretty neat, but no Steam keys? That means the downloads will go sit in a folder taking up space on my hard drive to be forgotten forever (as opposed to sitting in my Steam backlog and being forgotten forever).
The trove is usually experimental/indie titles that don't really make it to Steam or wouldn't be appropriate there.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2410 posts
693 upvotes
Chatham
So this is free if you subscribe to Humble Monthly? So like PS+ and GWG?
Apr 24, 2012
297 posts
286 upvotes
Vancouver
Jorpho wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 1:45 pm
That means the downloads will go sit in a folder taking up space on my hard drive to be forgotten forever (as opposed to sitting in my Steam backlog and being forgotten forever).
I commend you on your bravery to make this honest admission to yourself Face With Tears Of Joy
Sometimes it takes a lot of selfcontrol in preventing yourself from becoming data hoarder.

Edit: Oh, and thank you for stopping me from getting this deal for the reasons you mentioned.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2016
24 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Tibbs wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 3:22 pm
So this is free if you subscribe to Humble Monthly? So like PS+ and GWG?
You don't have to subscribe to get access to the games I listed above. If you look for any of those 6 games, you just need to click on them and there's a download link available.

However, if you want access to all the games in their trove, then you would have to subscribe to Humble Monthly.
Nov 22, 2013
115 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for sharing OP. Already had seen this offer but nice that you shared with others and if I missed elsewhere well I would have seen it here. As for people wishing these were Steam keys well the good news is instead you can burn these to a cd or dvd and have them for life.