Hot Deals

[Humble Bundle] Australia Fire Relief Bundle : $33 for Hollow Knight, Armello, Duck Game, Hand of Fate 2, Void Bastards & 24 more games

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 1:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4146 posts
2218 upvotes

Australia Fire Relief Bundle : $33 for Hollow Knight, Armello, Duck Game, Hand of Fate 2, Void Bastards & 24 more games

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
This bundle is for a great cause, it’s for the Australia fires relief fund. Some of these games are being donated by Australia game developers.

The bundle cost $25USD/33CAD.

These are the games you get:
Hollow Knight

Void Bastards

Armello

Euro Truck Simulator 2 + Australian Paint Jobs Pack

Duck Game

Hand of Fate 2

Paradigm

Crawl

The Adventure Pals

Regular Human Basketball

Satellite Reign

Hacknet + Hacknet Labyrinths DLC

Mr. Shifty

Primal Carnage: Extinction

Assault Android Cactus+

The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game

FRAMED Collection

Think of the Children (Local Co-op)

Feather

Tower of Guns

Rising Dusk

Death Squared (Local Co-op & Multiplayer)

Paperbark

Quest of Dungeons

The Stillness of the Wind

The Gardens Between

PAPER FIRE ROOKIE

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom

Machinarium
Last edited by Sejad on Jan 16th, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
44 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1035 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
You can donate less money but you will get nothing despite what it seems to say when you enter in an amount less than $25. It sounded like I would get just downloadable games and not Steam keys but nope. So yeah a little ticked about being lied to on a certain screen but when it is all said and done whatever you donate goes to charity. Still though eh no different tiers? Man I don't like the way Humble Bundle has gone since being taken over. Still they got a donation from me but just letting people know about what's up with this. Also no AAA titles from what I can see and no shocker to me since Humble Bundle got bought out.
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on Jan 16th, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 16, 2011
514 posts
89 upvotes
Don't really need any of the games, but I am in to support the Devs, Humble Bundle and most importantly Australia.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2009
1795 posts
196 upvotes
Mississauga
If anyone gets this and wants to sell me hollow knight because they already have it, let me know! Would buy the whole bundle but funds are low right now
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
5695 posts
1252 upvotes
Markham
Good thing is 100% proceedings go to fund. I always wondering on average how much management fee united way charities charge, do they disclose?
Nov 24, 2016
49 posts
34 upvotes
smartie wrote: Good thing is 100% proceedings go to fund. I always wondering on average how much management fee united way charities charge, do they disclose?

You can choose where the money goes. There's a section you expand and you can pick from the options available. Usually the humble tip, publisher or developer and charity.
There is usually a breakdown for specific choices as well.
Or other options depending on the bundle.
Dec 20, 2010
351 posts
242 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: You can donate less money but you will get nothing despite what it seems to say when you enter in an amount less than $25. It sounded like I would get just downloadable games and not Steam keys but nope. So yeah a little ticked about being lied to on a certain screen but when it is all said and done whatever you donate goes to charity. Still though eh no different tiers? Man I don't like the way Humble Bundle has gone since being taken over. Still they got a donation from me but just letting people know about what's up with this. Also no AAA titles from what I can see and no shocker to me since Humble Bundle got bought out.
You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
- "You must pay at least $25 to get Steam keys"
- "Warning: You will not receive content! Add just $x more to unlock!"
Jan 13, 2019
67 posts
85 upvotes
T_Ruff wrote: You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
Some people just need a third warning where a little hand comes out of the screen and slaps you for low balling charity

I'm in for this, if just for ETS 2
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8389 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
T_Ruff wrote: You don't really have any grounds to be annoyed (unless it's at your own reading comprehension) and you were not lied to. The top of the page says "Pay $25 (about CA$32.58) or more to unlock! " and when you enter an amount less than $25 you receive two different warnings highlighted in orange:
reading hurts. you have done god's work.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1408 posts
2745 upvotes
I wonder if you could DM that IG model after buying this as a proof of donation.
Apr 16, 2009
582 posts
135 upvotes
Duck Game is one of the most fun local multiplayer or online multiplayer games ever made and it has a new update coming soon. Hollow Knight is great too. That's lots of games if even 1 other is worth playing.
Dec 1, 2018
388 posts
358 upvotes
Thanks op I’m in support of this relief.

before someone mentions that this deal is fiery hot