Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Humble Bundle] HUMBLE CAPCOM X SEGA PLAYSTATION BUNDLE (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 12:41 am
Jun 21, 2011
177 posts
171 upvotes
Ottawa
Tempted but I don't think I'll play any of these. My backlog is already pretty big. Someone change my mind Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
May 5, 2015
269 posts
403 upvotes
Dundas, ON
DeNovo2011 wrote: How long did it take for people to receive their code? Paid by PayPal and have the receipt but no code. Been about 2 hours.
Got it within a minute. Paid with PayPal as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
DeNovo2011 wrote: How long did it take for people to receive their code? Paid by PayPal and have the receipt but no code. Been about 2 hours.
Can't you just go into your account and look at the purchases section and see the code? (and not wait for email)
Nov 26, 2015
130 posts
214 upvotes
Moncton, NB
It will be under purchases and mine was in " You have 1 unclaimed purchase" top of the page section
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2140 posts
613 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
The two dead rising and alien isolation were worth it for me
Dec 19, 2006
517 posts
465 upvotes
Anyone want to sell just Dead Rising 2, PM me. Only thing in the bundle I haven't played that I'm interested in :).
Apr 10, 2007
610 posts
116 upvotes
so I put in the code but the games aren't showing on my download list. after redeeming the code on PSN of course.
Apr 10, 2007
610 posts
116 upvotes
Thello wrote: Anyone want to sell just Dead Rising 2, PM me. Only thing in the bundle I haven't played that I'm interested in :).
the code is one code for all the games so people can't sell it even if they wanted to.
Mar 6, 2003
703 posts
118 upvotes
This is worth it for JUST Valkyria Chronicles remastered!
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1021 posts
867 upvotes
Do any of the PS4 games gave online co-op or multiplayer?
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Nov 12, 2015
32 posts
10 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
If anyone wants to sell/give away their Resident Evil 7 Gold 40% Off Coupon, I would be extremely grateful! Been waiting for a sale on it but already have the games in the bundle. PM me - thanks !!!! :)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
I love the PS4 humble bundles. Will be getting the top tier in order to support these kind of things in the future! The coupons are just gravy on top.

Some great titles here.
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
chenw25 wrote: Got it within a minute. Paid with PayPal as well.
Tibbs wrote: Can't you just go into your account and look at the purchases section and see the code? (and not wait for email)
Jackobz wrote: It will be under purchases and mine was in " You have 1 unclaimed purchase" top of the page section
Thanks a lot everyone! Will check it out now, so dumb. Didn't think to check my account!
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2440 posts
735 upvotes
Prodigy45 wrote: This is worth it for JUST Valkyria Chronicles remastered!
Yup. All the other stuff is gravy, as far as I'm concerned.
May 28, 2008
298 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
NightRain wrote: Binary Domain is a excellent hidden gem...
I totally agree. It was honestly one of my favourite games for the PS3. I only wished it was a bit longer. If I made a list of top 10 games that deserve a sequel, but probably won't get one, Binary Domain would be high on that list.

I've been tempted to buy a physical copy of the vita MonkeyBall game for awhile now so for 1$ I'll bite.

Now do I want to bite on the ResiEvil games or not... I already have Alien Isolation on PS3 and PS4.
May 5, 2009
617 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
kq76 wrote: I totally agree. It was honestly one of my favourite games for the PS3. I only wished it was a bit longer. If I made a list of top 10 games that deserve a sequel, but probably won't get one, Binary Domain would be high on that list.

I've been tempted to buy a physical copy of the vita MonkeyBall game for awhile now so for 1$ I'll bite.

Now do I want to bite on the ResiEvil games or not... I already have Alien Isolation on PS3 and PS4.
Is alien isolation as bad as ign makes it out to be?
Jan 24, 2010
479 posts
433 upvotes
Hamilton
dreadreaper wrote: If anyone wants to sell/give away their Resident Evil 7 Gold 40% Off Coupon, I would be extremely grateful! Been waiting for a sale on it but already have the games in the bundle. PM me - thanks !!!! :)
check you PM :)
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
hey wait.

If I purchase the Pay $15 level and i get a single code for DR2 and VC:R how does it work since I already own DR2? And also the BTA level has Resident Evil HD (which I got from PS+). Will it make me own the game instead of a PS+ expiry?
Apr 3, 2013
34 posts
9 upvotes
Qc
VancityAcura wrote: Is alien isolation as bad as ign makes it out to be?
Alien: Isolation is generally considered a good game, with review scores averaging around 80%. It's not a game for everyone tough. You playing the prey here, so expect a lot of stealth and feeling helpless.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)