Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Humble Bundle] HUMBLE CAPCOM X SEGA PLAYSTATION BUNDLE (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 12:41 am
Jan 17, 2017
341 posts
392 upvotes
Not sure if anyone posted this, but you cannot give out any of the games or sell them. They give you one code which allows you the liscence to all the games stated, so it's all or nothing.
Mar 19, 2015
499 posts
873 upvotes
Mark1381 wrote: Not sure if anyone posted this, but you cannot give out any of the games or sell them. They give you one code which allows you the liscence to all the games stated, so it's all or nothing.
Yeah and you can't up your payment amount to get a higher tier (unlike other Humble Bundles) for the same reason.
Apr 25, 2018
1 posts
Once we redeem the code we get for buying the bundle does it give us separate PSN codes for each one?
Mar 19, 2015
499 posts
873 upvotes
EvansL82792 wrote: Once we redeem the code we get for buying the bundle does it give us separate PSN codes for each one?
They show up as separate downloads on PSN if that's what you mean. You get one redeem code that contains all the games you bought from Humble.
Feb 15, 2013
211 posts
118 upvotes
Edmonton
You can't give away or sell any games you don't want.
Oct 17, 2009
10 posts
5 upvotes
To anyone who got the bundle but also has a physical Valkyria Chronicles, the trade-in value is still $10 at EB Games, making it still qualify to trade 3 for a new release/pre-order.
Banned
Oct 27, 2016
94 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't want any of the coupons so if anyone does PM me which one you want out of these:

-50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
-40% Off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition
-40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4)
-50% Off Yakuza 0 (PS4)

*edit: Also thanks OP great bundle!!!
The Greatest Internet Poster of All Time
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Heads up, the Crazy Taxi PS3 port has a completely different soundtrack and different product placement from the gamecube/ps2/xbox/dreamcast version. May not seem like a big deal but not having the soundtrack killed any nostalgia for me.
Dec 22, 2009
131 posts
246 upvotes
GT Eh
If any one wants any of these coupons PM me.

-50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
-40% Off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition
-40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4)

Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition coupon is used.
Valkyria Revolution coupon is also used.
Last edited by hullkogan on May 5th, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 19, 2015
499 posts
873 upvotes
~24 hours left for this deal until it expires!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
Kheoth wrote: I can't verify this because I already had Resident Evil before it became free on PS plus. Maybe someone else could answer this. I'm also intrigued!
I just made the purchase and can confirm that my Resident Evil still shows my PS+ expiry date on it. That's crap. It should over-write. I just received the email from Sony saying the games I just got and it lists that I just purchased RE, so maybe CS can help.

Anyone know the link to contact PS customer service?

EDIT: This is crazy. All the other games show in my MEDIA list as purchased and I got the email, but on PS Store they all show not owned and a normal price. Download list does not list ANY of them. This is crazy.
Apr 3, 2013
34 posts
9 upvotes
Qc
Tibbs wrote: I just made the purchase and can confirm that my Resident Evil still shows my PS+ expiry date on it. That's crap. It should over-write. I just received the email from Sony saying the games I just got and it lists that I just purchased RE, so maybe CS can help.

Anyone know the link to contact PS customer service?

EDIT: This is crazy. All the other games show in my MEDIA list as purchased and I got the email, but on PS Store they all show not owned and a normal price. Download list does not list ANY of them. This is crazy.
Can't check on the store on my PS4 right now, but all the game from the bundle are shown as purchased when I look my account with a web browser. For customer service, I checked a bit and it seem to be hidden... I found this page for live chat, but I'm not sure if it's US only :

https://scea.secure.force.com/PreChatEn ... d4491525d8

You can also try to call them at 1-800-345-7669 (Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm PST). Still not sure if this number is US only tough....
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
Kheoth wrote: Can't check on the store on my PS4 right now, but all the game from the bundle are shown as purchased when I look my account with a web browser. For customer service, I checked a bit and it seem to be hidden... I found this page for live chat, but I'm not sure if it's US only :

https://scea.secure.force.com/PreChatEn ... d4491525d8

You can also try to call them at 1-800-345-7669 (Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm PST). Still not sure if this number is US only tough....
Thanks for the link. I just got off with CS chat. My purchases finally did show up minus the Resident Evil HD PS4. (which I got on PS Plus). The agent confirmed that because it was purchased as a PS Plus free game in Oct 2016, that the system will not allow this Humble purchase to overwrite that and make it a true owned game. It will expire at my PS Plus expiry.

This truly is BS from Sony. Why can't we get our free PS Plus games and if a week later the game goes on sale .... why can't we still purchase it? I'm quite annoyed. Binary Domain is the same. oh well.
Apr 3, 2013
34 posts
9 upvotes
Qc
Tibbs wrote: Thanks for the link. I just got off with CS chat. My purchases finally did show up minus the Resident Evil HD PS4. (which I got on PS Plus). The agent confirmed that because it was purchased as a PS Plus free game in Oct 2016, that the system will not allow this Humble purchase to overwrite that and make it a true owned game. It will expire at my PS Plus expiry.

This truly is BS from Sony. Why can't we get our free PS Plus games and if a week later the game goes on sale .... why can't we still purchase it? I'm quite annoyed. Binary Domain is the same. oh well.
Yeah this should have overwritten the PS plus entry. I bet this kind of practice is to incite us to keep our membership active.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2089 posts
2091 upvotes
Durham Region
awesome. never bought from humble bundle before, but for $19, this was a total steal
Feb 3, 2008
189 posts
209 upvotes
Montreal
Tibbs wrote: Thanks for the link. I just got off with CS chat. My purchases finally did show up minus the Resident Evil HD PS4. (which I got on PS Plus). The agent confirmed that because it was purchased as a PS Plus free game in Oct 2016, that the system will not allow this Humble purchase to overwrite that and make it a true owned game. It will expire at my PS Plus expiry.

Maybe a misinformed CS agent? I can't fathom how that would even be legal..
Dec 17, 2010
85 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
Lukewarm. It's a great way to add Crazy Taxi to my PS3 for a dollar, and I'll pitch in $3 for good measure, but the ~US$12 average to add Sonic Generations and a rated M game (Binary Domain, which I won't play) is not worth it. Sonic is certainly available in a bargain bin or used for CA$20 or less. Also, it's strange that Crazy Taxi is E10+ now, as opposed to its original T rating on my Dreamcast game.

What stinks is that the games are segregated per console. Banana Splitz and Dustforce look nice, but they are PS Vita only. If I had a PS4 only, the PS3 games like Crazy Taxi would not work, and I'd only have a rated M game (Dead Rising) that wouldn't interest me.

I don't endorse Save The Children due to ties to abortion, but I'm glad I can earmark the donation to other causes. I see it as paying a minimum of $1 for Crazy Taxi, which is fine for my used PS3. Thanks for sharing!
Dec 17, 2010
85 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
CrazyCatMan wrote: Got me for $1. Hate giving money to Sony when my PS3 digitals can't be played on my PS4 but $1.00 for some vita games and ill bite. Now my Vita memory card is half full though :facepalm:
From my understanding, the money would not go to Sony. There are settings at the end to choose which causes (developers like Capcom and Sega, specific charities, etc.) the money goes to.