Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

IMAGE Comics 25th Anniversarry collection

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2017 9:34 am
Aug 28, 2011
54 posts
41 upvotes

IMAGE Comics 25th Anniversarry collection

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Humble Bundle
Real good selection of e-copies of IMAGE singles and trades. In case you don't have any of these comics already, cause they do the IMAGE stuff quite often. Some really good books in there.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/imag ... ook-bundle
7 replies
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
Great bundle! It's worth noting that the first two tiers just come with single issues, while all of the tiers afterwards include the full first volume (usually 4-6 issues each). I'm in for the $20 bundle even though I have some of these from previous offers.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
barrensky wrote: Great bundle! It's worth noting that the first two tiers just come with single issues, while all of the tiers afterwards include the full first volume (usually 4-6 issues each). I'm in for the $20 bundle even though I have some of these from previous offers.
maybe a dumb question, but is there a separate program I'm supposed to use to view these on my android phone/tablet?
Aug 28, 2011
54 posts
41 upvotes
wildzero wrote: maybe a dumb question, but is there a separate program I'm supposed to use to view these on my android phone/tablet?
You can download them from the website when logged in, in PDF or EPUB formats, usually. Then you just use whatever viewer your phone/tablet has (Adobe for example).
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
wildzero wrote: maybe a dumb question, but is there a separate program I'm supposed to use to view these on my android phone/tablet?
There's a bunch of good free ones. I used ComicRack Free for a long time and recently bought ComiCat. Just do a search on the Play Store for Comic Viewer and you have a ton of well reviewed ones to choose from.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Ahhhh Image comics. I should open up my old comics box and see what #1s I have back from the early days. I'm certain they're not worth anything (in fact, due to inflation they're probably worth less now than what I paid for them), but great for nostalgia purposes.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
wearysky wrote: Ahhhh Image comics. I should open up my old comics box and see what #1s I have back from the early days. I'm certain they're not worth anything (in fact, due to inflation they're probably worth less now than what I paid for them), but great for nostalgia purposes.
LOL, same here. Image from the 90s is so different from Image of today. Back in the days, it was all former Marvel guys who went off and did their own 'edgy' projects, many of which were just re-skinned and tweaked versions of what they used to work on... Nowadays Image's lineup is pretty diverse, well-written and mature. I really liked Saga, and the $20 bundle seems like a great deal (even though I have some of these from before...
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
What do people use on iPhone/IPad to read these? Right now i'm just downloading the low quality pdf and saving them into iBooks. Since there is no real way to drag and drop documents onto an iPhone. Wondering if there is a better app and way to get comics onto my phone. It would be awesome if the app could to keep track of multiple issue for a comic and collapse them and track which issue I need to read next.