Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Humble Bundle

Jackbox Party Bundle ($12USD for Jackbox 1, 2, 3 and other games)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2018 8:37 am
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
cobra99 wrote: Just ordered just beware this is USD.
Updated the thread title to be more specific about this.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
redflags10 wrote: if you don't have anyone to play with, is it worth buying?
I think I want to give you a supportive, platonic hug after that comment.
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
redflags10 wrote: if you don't have anyone to play with, is it worth buying?
Yes. Because you buy it, and then make friends to play with, otherwise it would be a bad purchase. RFDers don't make bad purchases.

In all seriousness though, these weren't designed to be single player games. (But it's enough of a deal to pre-invest for future good times?)
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2009
1135 posts
167 upvotes
K\W
Do any of the games support controllers ? Someone mentioned phones to control (assuming the newer games perhaps?)

I remember seeing these when they came out, but always thought it was a keyboard game. 3 people around a single keyboard seems a bit akward..

Would love more info ! Thanks in advance :)
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
james3210 wrote: Do any of the games support controllers ? Someone mentioned phones to control (assuming the newer games perhaps?)

I remember seeing these when they came out, but always thought it was a keyboard game. 3 people around a single keyboard seems a bit akward..

Would love more info ! Thanks in advance :)
Everyone connects with their phone and controls it using that, you got website and enter a code to connect. The stuff is displayed on main display (computer monitor, tv screen).
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2009
1135 posts
167 upvotes
K\W
TheCheapCDN wrote: Everyone connects with their phone and controls it using that, you got website and enter a code to connect. The stuff is displayed on main display (computer monitor, tv screen).
Awesome. Even for the older games eh ! Sweet. Thanks so much for the info. Gonna grab 'em for sure then !! Cheers Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
So anyone in a house party with a cellphone can connect and play?
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
CCHIPSS wrote: So anyone in a house party with a cellphone can connect and play?
Assuming the phone has wifi/data, then yeah. Up to 8 players for most of the big games.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2013
1218 posts
601 upvotes
North of Toronto
These games are always a hit at my buddys place. Definitely recommended!
May 3, 2010
107 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm a newb with steam. Can I get this bundle to use on my ps4 or smart TV?
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Are these games good for families too (ie with kids around 12 years old)? Or, more an adult thing...
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1729 posts
3230 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP

Checkout was super easy. Although those select all tiles things are a pain in the, well ya know. Lol
Played this for the first time last night and loved it. Will be a hit at the next get together!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
fifi75 wrote: Are these games good for families too (ie with kids around 12 years old)? Or, more an adult thing...
I don't think there's anything nsfw. I think they might enjoy drawful.
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
shaiedge wrote: I'm a newb with steam. Can I get this bundle to use on my ps4 or smart TV?
You can cast your PC to your smart TV with a Chromecast or something. Don't think the PS4 has steam support (not officially anyways).
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
MastaOogway wrote: Thanks, bought it, played drawful and dunnage with tweens, they loved it!

I don't think there's anything nsfw. I think they might enjoy drawful.
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
These games are great. Great to play with friends, also an excellent icebreaker for parties where not everyone knows eachother. Can really get creative/funny.

This is what casual gaming would be. Would love if they implemented more "phone as controller" games. I bought all the PS4 playlink ones too the last sale they have. So good. Everyone has a phone these days.

I wish someone would make board games in this format, where you can see your own pieces/cards on ur phone and the board on the screen. All the fun without the wasted time of setting up and cleaning up after, dice rolling all over the place, people cheating (intentionally or otherwise), babies/pets knocking things over, people flipping the board cuz they lost, why hasn't this been done or has it?!

Just a warning, if you play these games enough times (I'd say 5+) the questions will start repeating but you probably won't remember the answer
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Anyone tried these with Chromecast? Does it work well?
Sep 5, 2016
19 posts
12 upvotes
Wow thanks! This is such a good price for everything. My friends are entertained for hours playing these games haha
Aug 28, 2006
148 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
thanks op.

Already got the 4 packs on my PS4 but having this on steam won’t hurt either. Always fun playing these games.

Looking forward to Pack 5

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)