Humble Jumbo Bundle 2: PWYW for Deadlight, Terraria +

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2014 7:36 pm
22 replies
Dec 7, 2007
5055 posts
19067 upvotes
Toronto
Here's an all-new Humble Jumbo Bundle. This bundle will last for two weeks, and new games will be added to the bundle throughout this two week period.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/ejubg7.png[/IMG]

You'll need to pay at least $1:

[INDENT] The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
Deadlight
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition[/INDENT]

Pay More Than The Average for these games:
[INDENT]
Terraria
The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition
Crusader Kings II + 3 DLC Unit Packs[/INDENT]

Pay more than $15 and you'll get:

[INDENT] Age of Empires Legacy Bundle[/INDENT]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
So I've never actually bought a humble bundle, I know i'm a terrible person :P

Edit: the answer is yes I do, buying now :D
"If you pay more than the average at your time of purchase, you'll automatically unlock even more games when they arrive! Keep checking the site and prepare to be surprised and delighted!"
But how does it work when new games are added/unlocked to the bundle, do you get those too is you paid over the average at the time of your purchase?

Like say I were to buy this now for above average $5.74, would I also get those other games when they are revealed? or do you only get them if purchasing after they are added (since the price would have gone up in comparison to now).
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1911 posts
169 upvotes
x2plyx wrote: So I've never actually bought a humble bundle, I know i'm a terrible person :P

But how does it work when new games are added/unlocked to the bundle, do you get those too is you paid over the average at the time of your purchase?

Like say I were to buy this now for above average $5.74, would I also get those other games when they are revealed? or do you only get them if purchasing after they are added (since the price would have gone up in comparison to now).
The "beat the average" price goes higher as time passes. So if you like the next upcoming title and you didnt pay for the "beat the average" price, you just have to pay the difference. And yes, you would get next week's upcoming game.
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
x2plyx wrote: So I've never actually bought a humble bundle, I know i'm a terrible person :P

Yes.
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
Jun 22, 2011
330 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Solid games for $1+ donation..worth buying to sit in my back log :D
May 29, 2012
113 posts
18 upvotes
NORTH YORK
You are late by one minute.
Banned
Jul 26, 2009
4315 posts
663 upvotes
Toronto
Don't use your moderator hours for evil because you are late :)
i5-3570K 3.4GHz | ASUS DCII 7850 2Gb
8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | 128GB HyperX SSD + 1Tb HDD
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | Ultra 650W PSU | Dell 22" 1920x1080 LED
The proud owner of a brand new ASUS T100!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1341 posts
283 upvotes
Vancouver
blazing hot

galactic civs is amazing
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2011
1501 posts
431 upvotes
PEI
Already own 4 of the games, but bought the $1 tier to lock myself into 2nd tier BTA in case more games come up that I don't have in 2nd tier.
Mar 31, 2010
724 posts
102 upvotes
Cowgary
Sweet, I'm in for KOF XIII!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Wait, if they are going to add new games to the bundle, wouldn't it be better to wait and then buy it after it includes more games?
Apr 21, 2013
169 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal
SuperDuperFox wrote: Wait, if they are going to add new games to the bundle, wouldn't it be better to wait and then buy it after it includes more games?
Very often the "beat the average price" keeps going up slowly, and rarely goes down, so getting the bundle in the first hour or so is usually the cheapest. You get the games they add in the second week. If you paid the beat-the-average price, you will get any game added in that category in the second week regardless of when you bought it and regardless of what the BTA price is at the time they add the extra games. If you BTA when you bought it, you beat the average. So more often than not, an early buy is beneficial. I bought it early and the BTA was 5.35$ at the time. It's now around 6.20$. In the grand scheme of thing a dollar isn't the end of the world, but if you like the bundle at the time, get it then.
Dec 27, 2006
316 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver
Any idea if this is 1 steam key for all games, 1 key per payment tier, or all individual keys per game?
Jun 19, 2011
44 posts
17 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
AvroeArrow wrote: Any idea if this is 1 steam key for all games, 1 key per payment tier, or all individual keys per game?
Individual keys per game.