Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Humble [Tom Clancy] Bundle

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2015 10:48 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto

Humble [Tom Clancy] Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com

Pay $1 or more for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 Gold, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege - Multiplayer Beta.

Pay more than the average price and also receive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®.

Pay $10 or more, and get all of that plus Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™.

Pay $75 to get all of the games in the bundle and receive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege when it's released, an exclusive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege t-shirt, and a coupon for 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excludes pre-orders).

Redeem on Uplay. All of these games are playable on Uplay for Windows
34 replies
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
Uplay... but why?? I have most of those games except Blacklist and I'm not willing to spend $10 for a Uplay key of Blacklist when it's gone for sale on Steam for < $10. Great deal if you haven't played many Tom Clancy games before though. The whole Splinter Cell series is amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
I know these are uplay only, but I'm also wondering, do all the steam versions of these require uplay as well?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
first thing I see is uplay, i stopped looking
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4583 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What's wrong with uplay? I'm a steam user so never tried the uplay platform..
Dec 7, 2013
906 posts
890 upvotes
Quebec
The Steam fetish is strong.

Uplay is fine, you need it anyway even with steam versions /shrug
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
honggil wrote: What's wrong with uplay? I'm a steam user so never tried the uplay platform..
Nothing, it's just some "gamers" are super high maintenance wagon jumper idiots
Jul 28, 2014
307 posts
290 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks OP
Had to create a Uplay account. It be nice if it was all with my other games on Steam that's all :-)
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16313 posts
7943 upvotes
For newer games, the Steam version is just a wrapper for UPlay, so you can't avoid it.
Dec 8, 2013
180 posts
270 upvotes
Newmarket
metalexa wrote: Thanks OP
Had to create a Uplay account. It be nice if it was all with my other games on Steam that's all :-)
You can add the games to your steam library and launch through steam.
Jul 20, 2009
25 posts
9 upvotes
Bobcat11 wrote: You can add the games to your steam library and launch through steam.
Can someone confirm this? I would get them if I can add them to my steam library. Don't really care if it cross launches uplay just want to be able to have them in steam.
Jul 28, 2014
307 posts
290 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bobcat11 wrote: You can add the games to your steam library and launch through steam.
How can I do that?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
CBC_North wrote: Can someone confirm this? I would get them if I can add them to my steam library. Don't really care if it cross launches uplay just want to be able to have them in steam.
U can add them manually but it's a hassle and you would have to do them for every computer so it sucks and time consuming ...then u gotta go finding the game covers for the games

The best launcher to use is Launchbox tho, if you want Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc all in 1. The thing is so powerful you can even launch apps, movies, web browser etc and even 100% just with a controller
http://www.launchbox-app.com/screenshots
Dec 8, 2013
180 posts
270 upvotes
Newmarket
metalexa wrote: How can I do that?
Click add game. Then it should give you a choice to add a non steam game.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8457 posts
4458 upvotes
Canuckland
Would they ship my t-shirt to canada? Will I be dinged by CBSA?

Those do matter :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I'm sorry, but I'm a steam PC gamer. I do have a uplay account with 2 games, and a Origin account. I don't mind origin for some things, but I'm #1 by far a Steam user. Uplay in my use is the worst of all the platforms. While I shop heavily on Humble Bundle, I will pass just because of the uplay requirement.
Sep 6, 2009
290 posts
22 upvotes
GTA - West End
Thanks op. Quick question; will I receive the games that are yet to be announced in this deal?
Jan 16, 2013
18 posts
3 upvotes
CORNWALL
yes, you get all games that are yet to be announced as long as you pay more than the average at that time.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
Issue with UPlay is that it doesn't have a proper offline mode, sure you can play games with UPlay offline now but it's a crippled version of the game, lose access to any DLCs, settings not being retained etc.

Might not be a big deal for some but it is kind of crummy.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Apr 19, 2015
319 posts
339 upvotes
I swear I'm the only person on the internet who has never had a problem with uPlay. It works just as well as Steam for me.

Anyway, this is a fabulous deal for some amazing games. I adore the Splinter Cell series. Chaos Theory is one of the top games of the 2000s for me. It has aged incredibly well and is just the pinnacle of stealth games.