Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HumbleBundle

Vegas Pro 15 + other Video/Sound/Movie making software USD $25! (HumbleBundle)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2018 10:03 am
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC

Vegas Pro 15 + other Video/Sound/Movie making software USD $25! (HumbleBundle)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
90%
Expiry:
December 25, 2018
Retailer:
HumbleBundle
HUMBLE SOFTWARE BUNDLE: VEGAS PRO EVEN MORE CREATIVE FREEDOM

"We're bringing the Magix back with another VEGAS Pro bundle! Get applications like VEGAS Pro 15 Edit, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12, HitFilm Movie Essentials, and more."

Tier 1 ($1 USD)
  • Fastcut Plus Edition
  • Voucher Code for Producer Planet

Tier 2 ($21.65 USD+) *no one should get just this tier
  • SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12
  • VEGAS Movie Studio 15

Tier 3 ($25 USD ~ approx. $33 CAD)
  • VEGAS Pro 15
  • VEGAS DVD Architect
  • HitFilm Movie Essentials

Enjoy!
61 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1801 posts
1263 upvotes
How do these things register? Like, is it a valid CD key that can be used on multiple machines(not at the same time, but it can be transferred over after a rebuild) or is it linked to the hardware? Or is it linked to an online account system, like what windows does for their cheaper office packages?
May 16, 2010
205 posts
220 upvotes
I bought the previous VEGAS Pro 14 bundle and it comes with license key. I have installed over 3 machines so far without an issue.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
Scott86 wrote: How do these things register? Like, is it a valid CD key that can be used on multiple machines(not at the same time, but it can be transferred over after a rebuild) or is it linked to the hardware? Or is it linked to an online account system, like what windows does for their cheaper office packages?
"Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration." *It's not tied to hardware ~ It's tied to your account, so you should be able to install it on one machine at a time.

It's a screaming hot deal. Many people paid over $200 for Vegas Pro 15 alone.
It's getting hundreds of likes on Twitter at the moment.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1801 posts
1263 upvotes
Thanks for the help. Bought it and the humble monthly deal(since buying together gives you $2 off the monthly. Will turn off auto-renew)
Jul 12, 2009
111 posts
37 upvotes
Brampton
If this version is anything like Vegas Pro 14 you'll be seeing ads for their next version after a month or so upon opening the program, but sometimes even on Windows startup.

Aside from that annoyance software works fine.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
Kenimori wrote: If this version is anything like Vegas Pro 14 you'll be seeing ads for their next version after a month or so upon opening the program, but sometimes even on Windows startup.

There is a legit option to disable it (as with most software)
Google it for instructions :)

Here's how to do it: Link
Last edited by ChiliPalmer on Dec 11th, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 2, 2018
94 posts
33 upvotes
i got the previous bundle too with vegas pro 14.
is it worth getting pro 15?
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
jetscan wrote: i got the previous bundle too with vegas pro 14.
is it worth getting pro 15?
A detailed description from an actual user online at creativecow:

e: Worth the upgrade from 14 to 15? by Graham Bernard on Feb 2, 2018 at 6:00:35 am

[Terry Hogan] "Grazie what did you find to be a revelation when you moved from VP14 to 15?"
Now that I've been using it for some time, and recently I needed to go back to VP14, I wanted to get back into VP15 rather quickly. Why?

1/- Easy-On-The-Eye The look the new darker GUI. - Revelation!

2/- Selective Paste Event Attributes: If you've known the frustrations of having ALL the Params of the Source Media being transferred to the Target then this option to only carry-over that which you want - Revelation!

3/- The "Hamburger" Configurable visible button sets: Feeling cluttered on the Track Header or Event? I can now elect for the ones I want.

4/- Track grouping: The way it is now presented is far better - for me. Revelation!

5/- Stability, stability, stability : They've done something to improve this. Not such a revelation, more a case of well yes, Id expect stability.

6/- Expanding Tab Reveals: There's now a small SQUARE Icon on the Tabs that when click widens the View of that Tab to across the whole Screen. Revelation!

7/- Freeze Frame at Cursor: Dead easy now. Revelation!

OK, each one taken separately for me it's a "Neah - not so much", but just these "7-EVEN", taken as an aggregate and now seeing how these actual assists are available to me in getting to my Narrative, then yes, a revelation. I don't know your workflow, and maybe these new small features aren't a revelation enough for you - I wouldn't know? What is something revealing is the drive VEGAS has of getting more control INTO the Preview Window. Who knows what this will bring in the future . . . .

* Grazie
Sep 29, 2018
168 posts
190 upvotes
Good deal for sure but Premiere Pro is the better video editing software. Though, I don't think it matters if you aren't very serious about your editing and just need it for basic needs like putting together a video and adding a title/transition here or there. Vegas also has a slightly easier learning curve.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1995 posts
1186 upvotes
Regina
Ener123 wrote: Good deal for sure but Premiere Pro is the better video editing software. Though, I don't think it matters if you aren't very serious about your editing and just need it for basic needs like putting together a video and adding a title/transition here or there. Vegas also has a slightly easier learning curve.
This costs $25 premiere pro costs hundreds of dollars a year... besides Davinchi is Free.
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3864 posts
5373 upvotes
Oakville
ChiliPalmer wrote: HUMBLE SOFTWARE BUNDLE: VEGAS PRO EVEN MORE CREATIVE FREEDOM

"We're bringing the Magix back with another VEGAS Pro bundle! Get applications like VEGAS Pro 15 Edit, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12, HitFilm Movie Essentials, and more."

Tier 1 ($1 USD)
  • Fastcut Plus Edition
  • Voucher Code for Producer Planet

Tier 2 ($21.65 USD+) *no one should get just this tier
  • SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12
  • VEGAS Movie Studio 15

Tier 3 ($25 USD ~ approx. $33 CAD)
  • VEGAS Pro 15
  • VEGAS DVD Architect
  • HitFilm Movie Essentials

Enjoy!
It's making me pay for the first month $10 Humble Bundle monthly cost on top of the $25... how do I only pay the $25?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1995 posts
1186 upvotes
Regina
zdpz wrote: It's making me pay for the first month $10 Humble Bundle monthly cost on top of the $25... how do I only pay the $25?
Click the remove button.
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Kenimori wrote: If this version is anything like Vegas Pro 14 you'll be seeing ads for their next version after a month or so upon opening the program, but sometimes even on Windows startup.

I bought 14 pro last year from this deal, recently I was having those annoying popups during my laptop's startup. I find a way to disable them after much searching online, it did leave a sour taste in my mouth having these intrusive ads. The only thing that would give me pause about getting this version, because otherwise it's been a great software.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
zdpz wrote: It's making me pay for the first month $10 Humble Bundle monthly cost on top of the $25... how do I only pay the $25?
You're clicking on this. Don't...
Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 2.18.16 PM.png
Sep 29, 2018
168 posts
190 upvotes
waloshin wrote: This costs $25 premiere pro costs hundreds of dollars a year... besides Davinchi is Free.
Vegas/Premiere are a common comparison, just shedding some light on it. Not saying you should go out and buy Premiere Pro if your budget/needs don't allow for it.
Apr 23, 2014
990 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thanks, bought fastcut for $1. Needed something to convert my iPhone .mov files into mp4 and also have something to cut videos etc.

Using touch screen for edition on my phone is annoying and windows movie maker is dead.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)