• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2018 11:36 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote

On the Hunt End of Year Caravan Deals

Hello RFD community,

Long time lurker turned member. I'm looking for a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan CVP (Canada Value Package) and looking to take advantage of the end of year clearouts on these models. Best I have found is $21750 + tax & licensing. Anyone else found better?
3 replies
Jul 24, 2014
155 posts
110 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Many users here would roast the Dodge Caravan.

I had made the mistake of suggesting someone to consider a Caravan since they were looking for a minivan and there were large factory incentives being offered by Dodge.

Did you previously own one or have experience with one? Many people still say the quality isn’t there and they still have a bunch of problems with poor reliability.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
11484 posts
4834 upvotes
Toronto
get the Unhaggle report (free) then email bomb all the dealers in your area.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
2843 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
hooplaa wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 12:37 pm
Hello RFD community,

Long time lurker turned member. I'm looking for a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan CVP (Canada Value Package) and looking to take advantage of the end of year clearouts on these models. Best I have found is $21750 + tax & licensing. Anyone else found better?
Where are you located? Try a dealer near a FCA plant who can maybe arrange an employee discount for a modest thank you payment. Bought my 2014 CVP new in Windsor and saved $2k over best local price. Ran it 4 years and found it very reliable. Most issues have been ironed out on these as they are very ate into the production run.
"Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, and the pig likes it"