Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hunter Boots at Costco - $69.99 - may need to hunt for them though...

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2011 12:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 3, 2010
716 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Costco] Hunter Boots at Costco - $69.99 - may need to hunt for them though...

Hey guys. I was at the Yorkdale Costco (by Wilson Subway Station) and saw a skid of Hunter Boots on sale for $69.99. (http://www.hunter-boot.com/1/Welcome-To ... llies.aspx)

Apparently they sell at a regular price of around $250 at regular stores.

Doing a little search on the Internet I see that these boots are not sold in every Costco...only a few. So you may want to call into your Costco to check.

Now, I only saw about 10 pairs left last night, and I saw many people with a pair or two in their carts. So I do not know if there are still more at this time. I didn't know they were that expensive at regular stores to begin with, so I didn't give it a second glance.

Hope those who want these boots can still find some at their neighbourhood Costco. Good hunting.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1408 posts
147 upvotes
Edmonton
toram23901 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2011 10:24 am
Hey guys. I was at the Yorkdale Costco (by Wilson Subway Station) and saw a skid of Hunter Boots on sale for $69.99. (http://www.hunter-boot.com/1/Welcome-To ... llies.aspx)

Doing a little search on the Internet I see that these boots are not sold in every Costco...only a few. So you may want to call into your Costco to check.

Now, I only saw about 10 pairs left last night, and I saw many people with a pair or two in their carts. So I do not know if there are still more at this time. I didn't know they were that expensive at regular stores to begin with, so I didn't give it a second glance.

Hope those who want these boots can still find some at their neighbourhood Costco. Good hunting.
Thanks! Would you happen to have the Costco 5 digit stock code?
[OP]
Jun 3, 2010
716 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
shoppingguy wrote:
Feb 18th, 2011 10:38 am
Thanks! Would you happen to have the Costco 5 digit stock code?

Sorry...When I saw it last night, I was saying..."Man! $70 for a pair of crappy rain boots that would probably be $2 to make!" Not to put it down, but they just remind me of the old plastic rain boots I had when I was a kid...those black with red stripe ones that all kids had?

Anyway...I digress...I didn't look at the number because I didn't know it was actually such a deal when I was at the store. I just found out this morning...So sorry, I don't have any more information about the product at Costco.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2003
4410 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
toram23901 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2011 10:24 am
Not true. Approx. $150. Still a "deal" though. See here, unless Costco is stocking a very specific, costlier model.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3407 posts
198 upvotes
Disappointment.. expected camo hunting boots not rubber fashion ones.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1137 upvotes
Mississauga East
I called Downsview / Yordale location
Al they have left is ten pairs in red size 10

No other locations have them

[OP]
Jun 3, 2010
716 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Max_Dealing wrote:
Feb 18th, 2011 11:11 am
Disappointment.. expected camo hunting boots not rubber fashion ones.

:lol: Sorry...probably for female hunters of a different sort. ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1410 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sure it would be the same story as everything else that costco gets...

"We do not sell to large wholesale companies, and that they will be looking into it!"

I think this happend to RnR jeans, the Goose jackets and so on...

My wife owns a pair and likes them but paid $200 and my daughter got a matching pair direct from England from a friend for $30can.

Cheers!
RFD priceless!
× < >