Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 13, 2008
29 posts
1 upvote
GTA

Hyip

HYIP (High yield investment programs) or MLM, money cyclers, paid to click...all that kind of stuff.

Just wondering if anyone actually join these programs? These are the it sounds too good to be true kind of deal...Now before you start flaming me, I know a bunch of them are scams and ponzis, but it seems like there's people on forums that actually invest in a bunch of different ones and can actually make some money from it. Of course they diversify so that when the companies that do go down, they can recover their losses by making some money with the ones that stay afloat longer (they do all eventually die lol).

If anyone has any experience with this or like to share anything, let us hear it! :)
3 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19041 posts
1500 upvotes
MLM is a cash cow for those who start it up and those who join the scam at the ground level. For everyone else it is a net loss.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
9525 posts
1551 upvotes
Toronto
Link_Crim wrote:
Jul 7th, 2012 4:58 pm
HYIP (High yield investment programs) or MLM, money cyclers, paid to click...all that kind of stuff.

Just wondering if anyone actually join these programs? These are the it sounds too good to be true kind of deal...Now before you start flaming me, I know a bunch of them are scams and ponzis, but it seems like there's people on forums that actually invest in a bunch of different ones and can actually make some money from it. Of course they diversify so that when the companies that do go down, they can recover their losses by making some money with the ones that stay afloat longer (they do all eventually die lol).

If anyone has any experience with this or like to share anything, let us hear it! :)
Any examples of such groups out there to get more info on them? What or how do they buy their stocks?