Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hyundai

[ONT] Hyundai Ioniq SE Electric - $28,352 all-in after ONT rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2021 2:46 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
SmartElectric wrote: Looking for a good used EV (to add to our existing fleet of two EV's).

https://www.autotrader.ca/cars/hyundai/ ... ectric/on/

The prices of used are nearly what this car retailed for new (with rebate and taxes applied).
Far prefer this over Leaf, Volt, Bolt or other options, so just wondering if anyone has scored a good used one.

Is there hope?
I guess there is always hope, but you have to be very persistent in scouring the ads on a weekly basis if something new comes up and be able to get lucky in semi low balling someone for a lower price. As you find, these EVs are retaining some ridiculous market value. Good luck.

Maybe you'll get lucky looking for one in Quebec.

P.S I prefer how the Ioniq Electric drives compared to my brother's wife's 40kWh Leaf as well. I drove the Bolt but only briefly so I cannot really say how that one drives because I didn't have lots of seat time.
Banned
Feb 7, 2005
4498 posts
1191 upvotes
Are the EVs even selling in any sort of number after the rebates were eliminated ?
<sig removed> by moderators . Yet no moderator told me they removed or why ?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2014
1924 posts
2397 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought two Smart ED's, I would never have bought without the rebates, at $30K MSRP the value just wouldn't be there, but when the price is $20K out the door, hell yeah.

Tesla is selling more than ever now that the Model 3 is shipping in volume. If the product is great and a price people are willing to pay, people buy it. It's called the "Tesla stretch".

Bought a Tesla S85 in 2015 because it was a superior product, even though it was $20K more expensive than my wife's Mercedes SUV, the Tesla was a revolutionary product. My wife, who was very concerned about getting an EV for her (I had already been driving an EV for 2.5 years for my commute) is so convinced by her experience with Tesla she is not considering any other vehicle brand, ever again.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
SmartElectric wrote: I bought two Smart ED's, I would never have bought without the rebates, at $30K MSRP the value just wouldn't be there, but when the price is $20K out the door, hell yeah.

Tesla is selling more than ever now that the Model 3 is shipping in volume. If the product is great and a price people are willing to pay, people buy it. It's called the "Tesla stretch".

Bought a Tesla S85 in 2015 because it was a superior product, even though it was $20K more expensive than my wife's Mercedes SUV, the Tesla was a revolutionary product. My wife, who was very concerned about getting an EV for her (I had already been driving an EV for 2.5 years for my commute) is so convinced by her experience with Tesla she is not considering any other vehicle brand, ever again.
Any word on an inexpensive Tesla Model 2 or Model 1?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)