I adopted a White poodle

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2017 1:10 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7570 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for not just adopting but literally *rescuing* and saving that cutie. In a world full of lousy ppl, it's very nice that that dog somehow found you.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:31 pm
Thanks for not just adopting but literally *rescuing* and saving that cutie. In a world full of lousy ppl, it's very nice that that dog somehow found you.
We have to do something to help these homeless lives. You are so kind, and thanks !
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1584 posts
298 upvotes
Markham
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 8:12 pm
Maybe we would be a kind of animal next life, who knows Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Be careful what you wish for.

You could be born on a farm, removed from mother, caged for most of the time, your baby taken away from you, your milk being consumed by humans, and when you can't produce anymore, you are off to the slaughter house, your meat to be consumed, your skin to be made into wallets/shoes/purses/etc.

Or if you are more lucky, you are born in the wild, having a good life, escaping disease, predators, and hunters.

That is the sad reality.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1648 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
seems very sketchy!! you find 2 "poodles" out of the blue??

dogs rarely go stranded, especially purebreds like poodles and you just happen to find 2 of them? very bizarre.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 9:36 am
Be careful what you wish for.

You could be born on a farm, removed from mother, caged for most of the time, your baby taken away from you, your milk being consumed by humans, and when you can't produce anymore, you are off to the slaughter house, your meat to be consumed, your skin to be made into wallets/shoes/purses/etc.

Or if you are more lucky, you are born in the wild, having a good life, escaping disease, predators, and hunters.

That is the sad reality.
Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes This is really sad. While this is the reality. So what we can do is to help more homeless lives to get a home, appeal to more and more people join us, to offer anyone needs help. I know it's really hard, and this is an Innocent thought.

Ok, just offer help, and no asking back paying off, to help the world become better and better.

Anyway, all of us deserve a better life.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
bluenose2 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 12:57 pm

dogs rarely go stranded, especially purebreds like poodles and you just happen to find 2 of them? very bizarre.
The black one was bought last June, she was 2 months old, COSTS about 150$, from a pet store. She is one of my families now.
For this little white one, she is the one I FOUND on the street, the doctor told me she is about 5 years old now.

Yes, poodles are energetic, and seldom sleep. While they are quiet when people are sleeping. Sometimes shout out when they hear there is noise.

Usually, poodles get to be silent when they are grown up or becoming old, reach their 3 years.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
She loves her new doghouse, enjoying a lot.

And she is becoming more beautiful......
14.jpg
15.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1648 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
Gaby88 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 8:51 pm
The black one was bought last June, she was 2 months old, COSTS about 150$, from a pet store. She is one of my families now.
For this little white one, she is the one I FOUND on the street, the doctor told me she is about 5 years old now.

Yes, poodles are energetic, and seldom sleep. While they are quiet when people are sleeping. Sometimes shout out when they hear there is noise.

Usually, poodles get to be silent when they are grown up or becoming old, reach their 3 years.
No way does a purebred puppy cost 150.00 bucks especially at a pet store.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3608 posts
1436 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
bluenose2 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2017 12:57 pm

Who says they are necessarily purebreds? What possible reason would OP have to lie? Did you see the condition she found that dog in? Purebreds get mistreated and abandoned all the time. You are out of line here.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
bluenose2 wrote:
Nov 18th, 2017 5:38 pm
No way does a purebred puppy cost 150.00 bucks especially at a pet store.
I have no idea about that. Maybe I went to a wrong place, haha. I wanted to do keep a poodle at the first sight I was her, so I paid the money and took her home. That's it.
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 4:40 pm
Who says they are necessarily purebreds? What possible reason would OP have to lie? Did you see the condition she found that dog in? Purebreds get mistreated and abandoned all the time. You are out of line here.
Thanks for understanding Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
Qianqian and 11, happy weekend
qianqianand11.jpg
Images
  • qianqianand11.jpg
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
HughG wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 2:59 pm
that's so awesome. great job rescuing.
You will do what I've done if you see a homeless little pet Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes I bet
[OP]
May 19, 2016
64 posts
73 upvotes
It's getting cold, got them new clothesWinking Face
18 (1).jpg
18 (2).jpg
18 (3).jpg
18 (4).jpg