Food & Drink

The "I can't find __ any more" thread (for food products recently found unavailable)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2019 6:42 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7127 posts
1746 upvotes
canuckgirl wrote:
Dec 9th, 2011 3:25 pm
Where are you? I buy this and the old version is still on the shelf at Superstore in Aurora.

I dont know where is this Aurora but I dont mind flying out there or getting it bulk shipped as long as I can get my hands on it. Nothing else is suiting my skin and Im tired of running around, already tried Purpose, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Olay etc and still getting bumps and red spots.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25492 posts
3684 upvotes
Hamilton
where can i find spicy cheetos?
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4442 posts
245 upvotes
Do you mean flaming hot cheetos? Man I've looked everywhere. They're literally my favourite food and it's ridiculous how they're popular in the US but they don't even sell them here. Maybe it has to do with some type of health act where they contain some ingredient but if it's marketing and they don't think they'll sell here then they're tools.

I remember hearing about some store in downtown Toronto that sold them which is unspurprising. And I think they also sell them online (not from Amazon) but the shipping/cost is pretty high so I'd like to know too (in Mississauga).

Ebay has them but shipping is expensive:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40 ... Categories

Maybe if there was a group deal or something.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
8296 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
Nestle Nutchos. Mmmm.

Hershey's Ovation. So addictive.

EFADS used to have some good stuff too Like Neilson Choclairs.

My Favourite chocolate but too bad discontinued.

Also found White chocolate Kit Kats and 101 Dalmation Kit Kats there.

Used to get Keebler Fudge Stripes at Bi Way.

Rowtrees Jelly Tots.

Saw some other favourites Jacobs Jammie Dodgers and Club at Bulk Barn in Square One but expensive.
Sep 11, 2011
494 posts
459 upvotes
Toronto
NumberKruncher wrote:
Dec 4th, 2011 10:00 am
I am looking for: Real Canadian Spring Water - 500 ml bottles, by the case (24)
LAST SEEN APPROXIMATELY: 2 or 3 months ago
USED TO BUY IT AT: No Frills (Cobourg, ON)

I've been buying this water for several years from No Frills but a couple months ago they dropped it. Recently they've given the same floor space to Nestle's bottled water, which with nearly double the sodium content it's akin to drinking sea water. Yuck!
I live out in Cobourg - the boonies - with no other Loblaw branded stores in the area, but I have looked at another No Frills in Brighton, with the same results. Anyone know what the heck happened to Real Canadian? Is it still available elsewhere in the GTA?

ummm.... I must have been dreaming... cause saw these again two days ago at No Frills for 2 bucks (this one in Brampton):

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2chuurb.jpg[/IMG]

Are they back in production? Maybe I'll check the one nearby me in the Vaughn area soon to confirm. I wasn't in the lookout, but interesting to find them after all the talk on page 10.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2002
2892 posts
483 upvotes
ApocDeals wrote:
Dec 14th, 2011 11:58 am
Are they back in production? Maybe I'll check the one nearby me in the Vaughn area soon to confirm. I wasn't in the lookout, but interesting to find them after all the talk on page 10.
Loblaw Company Canada customer service dept tells me:
Lowblaw Company Canada customer service dept wrote: Real Canadian Spring water has not been discontinued, however the 24 cases are only available at select stores as many stores have chosen to eliminate the item from their lineup.
I'm still waiting to hear back from them who is the nearest retailer to Cobourg, ON that carries it. It's kinda funny though that even they used the words "chosen to eliminate the item", as if it was something that needed to be killed off. :D
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11268 posts
1881 upvotes
Plenty of the Real Canadian Spring water at my local No Frills (Etobicoke) when I was there today.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
992 upvotes
N/A
mrperfect wrote:
Dec 9th, 2011 5:17 pm
I dont know where is this Aurora but I dont mind flying out there or getting it bulk shipped as long as I can get my hands on it. Nothing else is suiting my skin and Im tired of running around, already tried Purpose, Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Olay etc and still getting bumps and red spots.

she probably means Aurora Ontario, which is just north of Toronto, and the Superstore is Loblaws chain.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Apr 7, 2003
867 posts
66 upvotes
North York
Nettles wrote:
Dec 10th, 2011 1:06 pm
Do you mean flaming hot cheetos? Man I've looked everywhere. They're literally my favourite food and it's ridiculous how they're popular in the US but they don't even sell them here. Maybe it has to do with some type of health act where they contain some ingredient but if it's marketing and they don't think they'll sell here then they're tools.

I remember hearing about some store in downtown Toronto that sold them which is unspurprising. And I think they also sell them online (not from Amazon) but the shipping/cost is pretty high so I'd like to know too (in Mississauga).
Many years ago they were widely available here, but it wasn't for very long (maybe test marketing them).
Jan 17, 2010
950 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
y2jversion1 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2011 11:07 pm
Sally's bagged cereal version of Golden Grahams - bought a bag 2 months ago ($3, a steal) but now no Walmart seems to have that particular flavor!! Its like it never existed!

They have all the other flavours of cereal except that one, and even on the shelves, the label for that flavour is nowhere to be seen.

Was I dreaming it?!?

Even Weetabix seems to have gone extinct from most places.. :-(

I just bought two bags of the Golden Grahams-esque Sally's cereal at the WalMart supercenter at Warden/Eglinton. Their stock level of each flavor seems to vary wildly.

Also have seen Weetabix there, FYI.
Penalty Box
May 8, 2006
1094 posts
99 upvotes
gh05t wrote:
Dec 10th, 2011 1:39 pm

Saw some other favourites Jacobs Jammie Dodgers and Club at Bulk Barn in Square One but expensive.

If it's the ones you can buy in the UK (don't remember if those are Jacobs) I've seen/bought Jammie Dodgers from EFADS.

Threw it away though. Loved them when I was a kid in britain, but now they're cheap and unappetizing.
Penalty Box
May 8, 2006
1094 posts
99 upvotes
Anyone know if PC's salmon wellington has been discontinued in Western Canada?

Product page has recent reviews, but I haven't seen it in Calgary in ages, and it was really nice.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6730 posts
1389 upvotes
Pimento Cream Cheese by Philadelphia. Anybody seen it lately?

As mentioned on another thread, used to be able to find it years ago, then it disappeared and then reappeared but only at WalMart. Enjoyed it for about a year maybe three years ago, then, it was gone again.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2625 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
For those that are looking for flaming cheetos you can purchased them online here, i have to admit shipping kills the deal but for those that dont mind paying an arm and a leg you can go right ahead.
http://www.nationwidecandy.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=358644

Sorry for the bad quality it was taken with my w810 couple years ago but this what the canisters look like
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/oankfa.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)