Food & Drink

The "I can't find __ any more" thread (for food products recently found unavailable)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 7:42 am
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13393 posts
2206 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 4:05 pm
The 100 Grand chocolate bar from what I remember was/is only sold in the US, but does anyone know if anyone sells this is Toronto? I need a location (not website) as I need them for Wednesday.
Sweet addictions candy shop on Dundas West sells them. $1.99 each plus tax. (Price is high because it is an American candy bar)
Apr 29, 2018
13 posts
7 upvotes
I miss these Soda-Licious fruit snacks from the early 90's.
Images
  • Sodalicious-Root-Beer-Orange-Cherry-Cola-1991.jpg
  • Sodalicious-feature.jpg
Jun 2, 2012
89 posts
56 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I miss President’s Choice chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge crackle. Now they only carry vanilla chocolate fudge crackle and peppermint chocolate fudge crackle.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
9962 posts
2188 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 4:41 am
I distinctly remember a pizza pocket sort of snack that was filled with ground beef which which was a cheeseburger flavour but I can’t for the live of me remember what it was.

I don’t think they were pizza pockets, pizza pops or bistro crustini

Anyone know?
Didn't need another thread

Schneiders Hot Stuffs

Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2567 posts
760 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 7:33 am
Didn't need another thread

Schneiders Hot Stuffs

How’ed you do that? Memory? Google? Time machine?

I couldn’t remember anything but this was definitely it.

Anyone know a product similar? Seems they went extinct
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1925 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Lick's burgers :(

Used to eat there all the time and then bought the burgers home too. Only time I can get Nature Burger is at the CNE.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13393 posts
2206 upvotes
Toronto
johanscott wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 10:11 pm
Lick's burgers :(
Only time I can get Nature Burger is at the CNE.
The Scarborough Lick's location @ Warden & Eglinton should still be there. I doubt they're still selling a box of frozen burgers though.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1925 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 4:23 pm
The Scarborough Lick's location @ Warden & Eglinton should still be there. I doubt they're still selling a box of frozen burgers though.
I believe they just have the name but I saw pictures and the quality looks different. I also went to the one at Morningside and it wasn't the same.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13393 posts
2206 upvotes
Toronto
johanscott wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 4:59 pm
I believe they just have the name but I saw pictures and the quality looks different. I also went to the one at Morningside and it wasn't the same.
Looks like they have a new website, but only for one location. The Nature Burger is on their menu. http://www.licks-homeburgers.com/
If it's not the same, that DOES surprise me. I thought both the CNE location and the Scarborough location were serving the exact same burger.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1925 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 6:58 pm
Looks like they have a new website, but only for one location. The Nature Burger is on their menu. http://www.licks-homeburgers.com/
If it's not the same, that DOES surprise me. I thought both the CNE location and the Scarborough location were serving the exact same burger.
It might be the same name but when I went to the Morningside location and got it, it wasn't the same quality.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3427 posts
60 upvotes
American Stockyard BBQ sauce use to get at Farmboy and prior to that Winners/Homesense would occasionally have it. Specifically KC Pitmaster and Harvest Apple.
flammableliquids.ca seems to have it but can't get a response from them either on phone or email