Food & Drink

The "I can't find __ any more" thread (for food products recently found unavailable)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 7:42 am
Mar 6, 2015
238 posts
91 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
Cereals with coupons that are worth more than the box of the cereal.

Last year around this time, there were cereals for free general admission movie tickets. RIP

A few summers ago, cereal with free DQ blizzard and smoothie.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13394 posts
2207 upvotes
Toronto
zyngasweater wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 10:57 pm
Cereals with coupons that are worth more than the box of the cereal.

Last year around this time, there were cereals for free general admission movie tickets. RIP

A few summers ago, cereal with free DQ blizzard and smoothie.
Hmmm...General Mills used to offer some of those coupons.
Will we soon see coupons (of some sort) on a bag of pet food now instead? http://www.canadiangrocer.com/top-stori ... tion-78966
Mar 6, 2015
238 posts
91 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
playnicee1 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 11:30 pm
Hmmm...General Mills used to offer some of those coupons.
Will we soon see coupons (of some sort) on a bag of pet food now instead? http://www.canadiangrocer.com/top-stori ... tion-78966
Yeah, I think it was almost always GM. Don't have any pets though.

I used to eat cereals frequently from 2012 to 2016. Most of it came from cereal boxes with promotional packaging. Kinda hard to find good ones nowadays.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13394 posts
2207 upvotes
Toronto
wookie wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 11:46 am
American Stockyard BBQ sauce use to get at Farmboy and prior to that Winners/Homesense would occasionally have it. Specifically KC Pitmaster and Harvest Apple.
flammableliquids.ca seems to have it but can't get a response from them either on phone or email
Sobey's recently bought Farmboy. Maybe they'll bring it back if it sold better than one of their own brands?
Deal Guru
Mar 31, 2008
10094 posts
1455 upvotes
Toronto
Not recent but:

They have "Frosted Krispies" which looks similar but still seems different.