Food & Drink

I feel like McDonald's is getting too expensive.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 9:25 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3880 posts
5322 upvotes
Ontario
I paid $7.49 for the Mighty Angus Range burger--that was some price shock. However, i did not miss the pop and fries at all.
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
Jul 14, 2017
8 posts
1 upvote
yah! mcd is getting too exp.
especially when it's the customers order the food themselves... it's like we're working, and paying for it :S
Mar 6, 2015
238 posts
91 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
I pretty much only go there for free stuff and dollar coffee. Their junk food is overpriced when A&W always has coupons that offer better food for around the cost as McD+coupon.

Maybe that's why I won like monopoly only once with 30 cups of coffee lol.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13394 posts
2207 upvotes
Toronto
HEY? Wages are higher in Australlia, yet they can do "30 days 30 deals". One of the deals is a $1.50 (their money) chicken burger.
$1.50 in their money is approximately $1.43 Canadian. Where is our Canadian version of that? 30 days, 30 deals $1.45 each maybe? (rounded up, but some daily deals are only $1 there on their app)

There is also a $6 dinner deal in the States. (no app required) Surely Canada can afford to offer a similar deal for a slightly higher price.
Last edited by playnicee1 on Nov 7th, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
13394 posts
2207 upvotes
Toronto
A McCafe is now open @ College & Spadina (No Burgers, just over priced grilled cheese and other fancy sandwiches)
They'll offer a good promotional price on select hot beverages, but the food prices are insane.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17904 posts
2588 upvotes
GTA West
My local McD's is a super-packed zoo every morning, filled with university students.
As for myself, I generally only go in when I have a coupon.
I'm working full time yet it seems it's just these poor students who have money to burn. Face With Tears Of Joy
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.