I got a test with Service Canada as a Citizen Service Officer

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2019 2:29 pm
Tags:
Feb 5, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Hi,
Any one here taking PM-01 written test at 4900 Yonge Street today?
Feb 10, 2019
4 posts
Hi,

I received an email February 1 for an invitation to write the assessment on February 8 at the Yonge street location in Toronto. Wondering how long it would be to hear back a response.
Jul 8, 2014
71 posts
14 upvotes
East York, ON
Last year when I wrote the test for call centre, I had a call for interview three days later. I know that they run multiple test dates there was one on Monday as well.

So I’d say you should hear soon.
Feb 5, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Mfer123 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 7:39 pm

I received an email February 1 for an invitation to write the assessment on February 8 at the Yonge street location in Toronto. Wondering how long it would be to hear back a response.
Hi, Have you heard anthing regarding an interview?
Sep 10, 2018
45 posts
37 upvotes
You'll get an email indicating whether if you were successful or not. It takes at least a month for them to get back to you so breathe easy.
Feb 5, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Soofington wrote:
Feb 15th, 2019 3:42 pm
You'll get an email indicating whether if you were successful or not. It takes at least a month for them to get back to you so breathe easy.
What u are saying is quite different from what @krejci87 has mentioned above.
Maybe they apply different timelines for different groups - what say u?
Sep 18, 2018
13 posts
6 upvotes
@Soofington @nervous123

I got a call on Friday Feb 15th around noon offering me a position for EI at Yonge and Sheppard. Training starts in April for 10 weeks. I assume everyone should start getting calls today as well. She said I would receive an email today or tmrw with further details. Good luck to you guys!! :) I hope you get some good news as well so we can finally put some faces to these names! LOL
Sep 10, 2018
45 posts
37 upvotes
GVkumar wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 7:58 am
@Soofington @nervous123

I got a call on Friday Feb 15th around noon offering me a position for EI at Yonge and Sheppard. Training starts in April for 10 weeks. I assume everyone should start getting calls today as well. She said I would receive an email today or tmrw with further details. Good luck to you guys!! :) I hope you get some good news as well so we can finally put some faces to these names! LOL
Congrats! I have yet to hear back but I'll let you know if that changes. I'm a little nervous now since I wasn't contacted last week..
Sep 18, 2018
13 posts
6 upvotes
@Soofington

Thanks! And don't be nervous...that's nervous123's role! LOL (Comic relief?) I was contacted only Friday and I think from what she said, they have only now started to reach out to people. She said they're trying to fill up a class to start for April and then said the email will be sent with exact dates and such. Stay positive! :)
Feb 16, 2019
10 posts
Been in pool since May, still no call :( i must have a low score or something.
Feb 18, 2019
2 posts
I too got a call with an offer and am waiting on mg email. Have you received yours yet? Not sure if I should call back and ask for them to resend as I know she mentioned it was time sensitive. Thanks!
Sep 10, 2018
45 posts
37 upvotes
Lgnhwd17 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 1:55 pm
I too got a call with an offer and am waiting on mg email. Have you received yours yet? Not sure if I should call back and ask for them to resend as I know she mentioned it was time sensitive. Thanks!
When did they contact you?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)