Entertainment

I have a petition to save Canadian reality shows and game shows. Please sign it!

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2013 3:34 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 4, 2010
52 posts
1 upvote
No, I am not trolling. I am simply fighting for my cause. If I was trolling, I wouldn't even be posting my link for a petition which received a lot of signatures.
Apr 16, 2012
558 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Maniaxe wrote: Actually, we are very good at producing those shows and they should come back just like how X Factor Australia and Star Academie came back.

Also, I already heard your opinions on Canadian reality shows. I am now kindly asking to please stop posting in my topic.
No, we are absolutely atrocious when it comes to producing these shows. The US, UK, even Australia, are vastly superior.

No, I will not stop posting on your silly thread.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
Maniaxe wrote: No, I am not trolling. I am simply fighting for my cause. If I was trolling, I wouldn't even be posting my link for a petition which received a lot of signatures.
I applaud you for fighting for your cause, but you aren't very convincing in doing so.

I've read your petition and you make very broad and bold claims that are very excessive (not to mention inaccurate). Maybe you would receive more signatures and attain more support around here if you did some research and get away from the shock factor. Just reading your second paragraph alone, words like "disgusting" "insult" "culture" "rights" "greed" "equal opportunity"; you make it sound like someone has wronged you for not producing these shows. No one wronged you, but you are free to voice your opinion for your cause -- just get away from the notion that you are entitled to something because you sure as hell aren't.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)