Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: I have read, understand and agree to the posting rules!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2012 9:49 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3891 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto

I have read, understand and agree to the posting rules!

Stop making me click that dammm box everytime I want to post. Anyone else having this problem?
You say get high, I say hello!
Share:
23 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
261 upvotes
Mississauga
edgedamage wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:18 pm
Stop making me click that dammm box everytime I want to post. Anyone else having this problem?

I dont think it s as much of a "problem" as it is an additional reminder that the banhammer may be swinging if you step out of line :lol: .
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2011
4225 posts
55 upvotes
NORTH YORK
edgedamage wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:18 pm
I think it happens when you logon every-time with new laptop/desktop system. Once its done then it wont be asked.
"Internet is serious business" HeeHeeHee.
Losers/trolls waste time posting this "I don't feel like wasting time researching nonsense and trying to disprove the collective theories of a group of people that do not have, or deserve, even the tiniest shred of credibility. I'd rather amuse myself."
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3891 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
manmanny wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:21 pm
I think it happens when you logon every-time with new laptop/desktop system. Once its done then it wont be asked.

Grrrrr it did it again and I have not logged out.
You say get high, I say hello!
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2011
4225 posts
55 upvotes
NORTH YORK
edgedamage wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:23 pm
Grrrrr it did it again and I have not logged out.
It should not. I am no tech but the cookie is not set looks like.
Losers/trolls waste time posting this "I don't feel like wasting time researching nonsense and trying to disprove the collective theories of a group of people that do not have, or deserve, even the tiniest shred of credibility. I'd rather amuse myself."
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2012
3010 posts
115 upvotes
East York
manmanny wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:25 pm
It should not. I am no tech but the cookie is not set looks like.

That or it's just a glitch - I've had problems with RFD lately myself - expressed them in the Comments and Suggestions board....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8094 posts
1543 upvotes
Toronto
low content, you're gonna get banned.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2011
4225 posts
55 upvotes
NORTH YORK
appleb wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:33 pm
low content, you're gonna get banned.
nope.

Mod is just advising there is separate section for web site related issues.
I just deleted all cookies and recreated this problems.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
2505 posts
571 upvotes
It shouldn't reappear for 30 days once you agree. I will double check and make sure it is set properly.

I know it's a little annoying but we want to make it crystal clear to everyone what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Therefore, you can't come back to us and say, I didn't see your policies or read them.

If everything goes according to plan, we will take down the reminder in the near future. All depends on how Off Topic goes.

Thanks for the feedback!
For all community related matters, please PM TomRFD
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2011
4225 posts
55 upvotes
NORTH YORK
oranr wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:48 pm
It should be once you have agree once, it won't be back for 30 days. I will double check and make sure it is set properly.

I know it's a little annoying but we want to make it crystal clear to everyone what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Therefore, you can't come back to us and say, I didn't see your policies or read them.

If everything goes according to plan, we will take down the reminder in the near future. All depends on how Off Topic goes.

Thanks for the feedback!
good info. Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4791 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone really read through all the fine print? I get the box every time I log in as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they ...are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the time you spend making threads like this and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4736 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
Do people actually read "posting rules" to begin with? For the life of me I can't imagine having so little to do that I would read "posting rules" for a random off topic internet forum...
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2007
1408 posts
106 upvotes
For my own personal reminder, I've added it to my signature :lol: