Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: I have read, understand and agree to the posting rules!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2012 9:49 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9307 posts
1874 upvotes
Somewhere
oranr wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:48 pm
It shouldn't reappear for 30 days once you agree. I will double check and make sure it is set properly.

I know it's a little annoying but we want to make it crystal clear to everyone what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Therefore, you can't come back to us and say, I didn't see your policies or read them.

If everything goes according to plan, we will take down the reminder in the near future. All depends on how Off Topic goes.

Thanks for the feedback!

I can confirm that I just got it as well.

I thought it was nsx trying to send me a message.
:confused:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3890 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
oranr wrote:
It shouldn't reappear for 30 days once you agree. I will double check and make sure it is set properly.

I know it's a little annoying but we want to make it crystal clear to everyone what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Therefore, you can't come back to us and say, I didn't see your policies or read them.

If everything goes according to plan, we will take down the reminder in the near future. All depends on how Off Topic goes.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks.
You say get high, I say hello!
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
17722 posts
1757 upvotes
Space for rent
I refuse to read that nonsense. im due fo r another infraction anywAy... watch out!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2005
3890 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
kindred_99 wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 2:57 pm
Does anyone really read through all the fine print? I get the box every time I log in as well.

After watching this episode of south park "HUMANCENTiPAD" I read all fine print.
You say get high, I say hello!
Apr 12, 2012
232 posts
6 upvotes
EAST YORK
I've got no problem about it. That's his opinion. Let's just take it into consideration. Others might experiencing the same thing.
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
204 upvotes
I always lol @ forums that have an off topic, say anything, or general forum, but then put a million & one rules.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
11739 posts
1610 upvotes
oranr wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!

people press okay without looking. thats what i did at least......
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25484 posts
3680 upvotes
Hamilton
Kris81 wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 7:36 pm
I always lol @ forums that have an off topic, say anything, or general forum, but then put a million & one rules.

you're right
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
2505 posts
571 upvotes
Supercooled wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 4:48 pm
I refuse to read that nonsense. im due fo r another infraction anywAy... watch out!
qaz393 wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 9:04 pm
people press okay without looking. thats what i did at least......
yao416 wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 10:17 pm
you're right
This is perfectly in your right not to read it. When you come and complain to me when we have removed your thread or posts, I will politely remind you of that policy box you didn't read.
For all community related matters, please PM TomRFD