Sports & Recreation

I haven't done steroid... or not! (BALCO)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2004 12:34 am
Tags:
None
Dec 8, 2001
421 posts
Bonds' answers were pathetic. They should just suspend him for the season. No way should he get a shot at Aaron's homerun record.
Jul 16, 2004
385 posts
Easy up on the juiced up boys, you don't want them to get roid rage do you?
If you say Andro wasn't illegal than neither was the artificial growth hormone THG, where on the list of banned substances of MLB does it state THG is a banned substance?
As far as I am concerned, Pete Rose should be in the Hall, Roger Marius (spelling?) still holds the home run record (61), and Hank Aaron will still hold the career home run record, regardless of what roid boy bonds does.
I would also ban Bonds, McAndro and Soso Sosa from the Hall until after they die, probably from cancer cause by roids.
"God is my favourite fictional character" :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2002
1940 posts
72 upvotes
ForthEarlingas wrote:Easy up on the juiced up boys, you don't want them to get roid rage do you?
If you say Andro wasn't illegal than neither was the artificial growth hormone THG, where on the list of banned substances of MLB does it state THG is a banned substance?
As far as I am concerned, Pete Rose should be in the Hall, Roger Marius (spelling?) still holds the home run record (61), and Hank Aaron will still hold the career home run record, regardless of what roid boy bonds does.
I would also ban Bonds, McAndro and Soso Sosa from the Hall until after they die, probably from cancer cause by roids.
Sosa is on steroids as well? he did have a corked bat but I do not see any news link him with steroids.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11817 posts
20 upvotes
siriuskao wrote:Sosa is on steroids as well? he did have a corked bat but I do not see any news link him with steroids.
What's the constant between Sosa, Bonds, McGuire, and Giambi?
Their physiques. Bonds is probably on the 3rd generation of "The Stuff" and "The Clear" which is why his productivity has not gone down. Sosa's and Giambi's have dropped. Even the Cubs fans have long suspected he probably is on the juice and has been suspected ever since his physique has gone to bloated levels.
GMs didn't care before but they do know so Sosa seems to be in the hands-off mode at the moment. The rumors are strong enough he is on the juice that they are backing off.
From a "Family" reviewer: "We Cheer teaches coordination, enticement to lust, women being used as sex objects, and team work."

From Worthy Playing: "We Cheer is, then, for all intents and purposes, the F-Zero GX of music games. It asks for so much, yet forgives so little. It is actually so casual that it's hardcore."