• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2008 8:44 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 23, 2008
50 posts
MAPLE

i m looking for a wii

any deal on boxing day in toronto area? on boxing day? or should i get wii console now? eb games or futureshop or bestbuy?
7 replies
Apr 2, 2007
275 posts
82 upvotes
Best bet would be to hit up kijiji on boxing day. You will see tons of reduced prices on the console from 1) people that stocked up to resell before the holidays with excess inventory 2) regifters who didn't want one

I am not sure if there will be an in-store sales since there is no real rush to discount it in order to sell the console. Just having it in stock is motivation enough for customers to buy it.
Mar 26, 2007
265 posts
8 upvotes
I'm also looking for Wii but as the history suggests.. it won't be on sale on any of the stores..
Jun 23, 2008
50 posts
MAPLE
deepakarora79 wrote: I'm also looking for Wii but as the history suggests.. it won't be on sale on any of the stores..
damn it man...i called eb game in vaughan mill and around steel and bathrust area....wii are out of stock..... even in futureshop and best buy

so i guess i better go to pacific mall eh? how much they r sellin over there?
Apr 2, 2007
275 posts
82 upvotes
wenlong104 wrote: damn it man...i called eb game in vaughan mill and around steel and bathrust area....wii are out of stock..... even in futureshop and best buy

so i guess i better go to pacific mall eh? how much they r sellin over there?
Well they would obviously be out of stock. Everywhere. Try calling on Fridays, that is when stores usually put out their new stock. It should be noted that Boxing Day runs on a Friday..
Jun 23, 2008
50 posts
MAPLE
incidents wrote: Well they would obviously be out of stock. Everywhere. Try calling on Fridays, that is when stores usually put out their new stock. It should be noted that Boxing Day runs on a Friday..
damn...i want it before xmas...because i m off work on xmas...after that no no time....so any one knows how much wii is sellin in pacifical mall
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
wenlong104 wrote: damn...i want it before xmas...because i m off work on xmas...after that no no time....so any one knows how much wii is sellin in pacifical mall
most likely at a markup.

If you want one now then try and look at smaller stores for it. places like fortinos and RCSS may have it in stock.
Jun 23, 2008
50 posts
MAPLE
Badman wrote: most likely at a markup.

If you want one now then try and look at smaller stores for it. places like fortinos and RCSS may have it in stock.
but one eb game staff told me to call back tomrrow...to see when will they restock...but even if they do....they wont put on hold for customer on boxing day or even afterward right?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)