None
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira

I need a Credit Card with some benefits, here.. Please advise

hi all

I'm 21, and right now I've just got some plain royal bank VISA card that I've had for the last 2 years.. I always pay the balances on time, but I get no rewards at all..

I'm not in school right now, going back next year, and I'm just sort of working off and on for my parents company, nothing steady really

Is it impossible for me to get a card with rewards if I'm not in school, or if I'm not pulling in a large annual income (that I can claim)?

after reading that big rfd article on all of the credit card rewards from the different companies, etc., the fine print usually requires minimum incomes or something to that effect

can someone reccomend to me a way that i can start getting something out of my visa? I'd start using it all the time if there was a reason for it..

thanks
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2005
3384 posts
46 upvotes
hmm... i received a letter from rbc informing me that they will auto switch my regular rbc visa to rbc classic visa(the one with reward points and no annual fee) last month. did you get that? if you didn't, you should give rbc a call.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)