Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
11544 posts
1457 upvotes

I thought RFD was Canadian

Colour
Neighbour
etc......

shouldnt the autocorrect work to canadian standards?
5 replies
Jul 5, 2004
23504 posts
3054 upvotes
qaz393 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2012 11:45 pm
Colour
Neighbour
etc......

shouldnt the autocorrect work to canadian standards?
Yeah, it would work to "Canadian standards" if the auto-correct feature had anything whatsoever to do with RFD. The auto-correct that you're seeing is due to:

a)You being unable to spell
b)You're browser.

Neither of which have anything to do with RFD. Perhaps you should complain to Firefox, Google or Microsoft, or whichever browser it is that's picking up your bad spelling, and ask them to add in a Canadian dictionary.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
11544 posts
1457 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
Jun 17th, 2012 12:07 am
Yeah, it would work to "Canadian standards" if the auto-correct feature had anything whatsoever to do with RFD. The auto-correct that you're seeing is due to:

b)You're browser.

Neither of which have anything to do with RFD. Perhaps you should complain to Firefox, Google or Microsoft, or whichever browser it is that's picking up your bad spelling, and ask them to add in a Canadian dictionary.
ooo, i thought it was a built in feature since the new autosave and update stuff. just tried IE and they didnt have the auto correct.

i usually use chrome....
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14466 posts
2047 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote:

b)You're browser.

B) Your* browser

Ironic eh?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13788 posts
1301 upvotes
Shaner wrote:

b)You're browser.

Hahaha.. I wish I'd gotten to this first but Shaner beat me to it.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.