Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IBM

Apple Macbook 12" Retina 2016 from IBM store $913.75+tax price updated

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2018 4:07 am
Nov 15, 2017
2 posts
I ordered 2 laptops but only received 1.. I contacted them but never got a reply after 1 week. What should i do
THey only sent me shipping notification for the laptop i received and never sent any more email.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
User219837 wrote: I ordered 2 laptops but only received 1.. I contacted them but never got a reply after 1 week. What should i do
THey only sent me shipping notification for the laptop i received and never sent any more email.
How did you contact them?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1136 posts
634 upvotes
My macbook has problem and not able to install OS, apple checked and confirmed not able to do anything and I have replace logic board for $750 + tax, Its barely one year, can't justify the repair cost. Did anyone experience issues with IBM certified macbook? This is the first time bought through IBM and first apple product ever to fail. OP mentioned the IBM warranty is 15 months? I'm not seeing anywhere about that 15months.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
The warranty was 15 months. You probably have to go directly through IBM but it looks like the page is fubar'd now. Maybe I'm trying to load the wrong link...
Oct 22, 2011
1 posts
MARKHAM
Hi I am having the exact issue right now. Did you try contacting IBM? Please let me know! I am going to try to contact them tomorrow.
Jul 22, 2012
466 posts
125 upvotes
Maple
do they still sell products? link no longer works.

Thanks
Aug 25, 2005
862 posts
108 upvotes
mmmken wrote: It's not bad. I had them replace the power adaptor and didn't get much hassle. The only "issue" is that you won't be able to buy the extended AppleCare if you care about that, nor will you be able to walk into an Apple store for warranty service. Everything will be handled via email/shipping through IBM.

I prefer the Apple service, IMO.

Small correction: It's not an extra 15 months. It's a total of 15 months, all from IBM. No interaction with Apple at all.
Does anyone know how to get support for these MacBooks? (under the 15 mo warranty)
I'm having a hardware issue with my SSD and called the # on the invoice and the extension is no longer in service.
Called IBM support 1-877-218-1201 who transferred me to MAC Support
(1-800-692-7753) who said it is not under their warranty.
Then was told to call 1-888-315-7408 and they kindly transferred me to Lenovo for support!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)