Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xiaomi Piston Earphones - $19 US shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2017 3:59 pm
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
kellidotca wrote: Did anyone get their order to show up in their account settings? How long did it take?
Are you referring to making a purchase from ibuygou? I ordered the pink ones and it did not show up in "Order Status".
Jul 29, 2008
426 posts
43 upvotes
obscura wrote: Are you referring to making a purchase from ibuygou? I ordered the pink ones and it did not show up in "Order Status".
Yes.. i had to email them and ask and they attached the order to my account but all it says now is Shipping Method: FedEx Status: Pending => Paid => On the way => Order Completed

Which is fine.. but a tracking number would be nice =)
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
any review on the pink one, I liked it at first but it appears the "crystal" blocks the port vent, probably will impact the sound quality. I have a feeling that this is a price error on ibuygou.
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
kellidotca wrote: Yes.. i had to email them and ask and they attached the order to my account but all it says now is Shipping Method: FedEx Status: Pending => Paid => On the way => Order Completed

Which is fine.. but a tracking number would be nice =)
The order hasn't shown up in my "Order Status". However, they did receive my order as they sent me an e-mail just a few hours ago saying they saw an issue with the shipping I selected and created an ticket asking me which shipping method I chose.

I just said "Free Airmail" this time around hoping the order will go through as I see that they updated the price of the pink to $35. :-0
Oct 19, 2012
172 posts
86 upvotes
Montr
My order from Merimobile shipped on Sept 5th and I just got them today

Everything is great but for whatever reason on my phone the audio keeps playing through the speakers whenever I go home or anything. Even if I leave the lock screen the music will start playing out the speakers. Then if I go to chrome or something, it plays out of my earphones again. Or if I pause the music with the pause button on the earphones and play again it switches back to headphones.

I've never had this problem with any other earbuds
Feb 14, 2002
295 posts
146 upvotes
hailey21 wrote: My order from Merimobile shipped on Sept 5th and I just got them today

Everything is great but for whatever reason on my phone the audio keeps playing through the speakers whenever I go home or anything. Even if I leave the lock screen the music will start playing out the speakers. Then if I go to chrome or something, it plays out of my earphones again. Or if I pause the music with the pause button on the earphones and play again it switches back to headphones.

Betcha anything you don't have it pushed into the headphone jack tightly.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
Aliexpress has them as their superdeal today, stay away or worth trying ??

These are the normally $23 stock marked down to $14~15.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
hailey21 wrote: My order from Merimobile shipped on Sept 5th and I just got them today

Hmm, my order from late August hasn't arrived yet. Mind me asking where they were delivered to?
Oct 19, 2012
172 posts
86 upvotes
Montr
bofh wrote: Betcha anything you don't have it pushed into the headphone jack tightly.
Turns out it was my google now launcher, or more specifically the voice recognition, once I disabled it they work fine.
SkimGuy wrote: Hmm, my order from late August hasn't arrived yet. Mind me asking where they were delivered to?
Ottawa
Aug 28, 2006
202 posts
120 upvotes
hdom wrote: Aliexpress has them as their superdeal today, stay away or worth trying ??

These are the normally $23 stock marked down to $14~15.
Don't bother with Aliexpress, they usually sell fakes and especially for these headphones.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1896 posts
23 upvotes
Has anyone been waiting past 35 days to receive their headphones? Its 37 days now for me and I still havent got it from merimobiles.
Whatchu know about ice cream?
Jan 15, 2009
89 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered a pair from Amazon through "KINGSBUYING", ordered Sept. 6, haven't received them yet.

I emailed them about it, and apparently initially they gave me the wrong tracking #, they're in Mississauga now which is good.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4285 posts
2285 upvotes
BC
RealyPssd wrote: I ordered a pair from Amazon through "KINGSBUYING", ordered Sept. 6, haven't received them yet.

I emailed them about it, and apparently initially they gave me the wrong tracking #, they're in Mississauga now which is good.
How much did you pay for shipping? These guys are telling me some BS about how Hong Kong customs is recently being so strict and that's why my package is late.
Dec 8, 2009
281 posts
169 upvotes
London
mine finally arrived yesterday. Took about 4 weeks from ibuygou.
They sound great. Only issue is I can't wind them back up the way they came. Anyone have any tips on how to do this?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
2277 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto
Which site has the fastest shipping? My iBeats just broke and i need earphones.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19154 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
My order got flagged for incorrect shipping fee from ibuygou. Time to cancel it.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
flyingdutchman wrote: Has anyone been waiting past 35 days to receive their headphones? Its 37 days now for me and I still havent got it from merimobiles.
33 days for me
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Been using the the pistons since August with foam tips and the sound was pretty great for the price range. Definitely noticeable muted midrange compared to my JVC FXT90 but they broke :( . Heavy bass with the foam tips which fits my music genre pretty well

Used for a while and they been holding up great until recently. After I started lifting with them I noticed the string like material headphone cord started fraying. Today I threw them into my bag wrapped around my iPod during class and after I took them out the right side bud lot a lot of volume. I am a very heavy earbud user so this has happened with many of my other ones. However I'd expect them to last longer than 1 month.

Tried fiddling with the wire to see if it was a faulty connection like a lot of my other headphones but no matter what direction/angle it was in it didn't change the sound at all.

Now I'm debating whether to order another pair as they are great buds but wary about the quality lasting with my abusive use.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
May 18, 2003
146 posts
24 upvotes
Burnaby
osuman wrote: 33 days for me
Mine shipped on Aug 13 presumely, still haven't seen a sign of it yet. And this is with Merimobiles.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3282 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
tCx wrote: Mine shipped on Aug 13 presumely, still haven't seen a sign of it yet. And this is with Merimobiles.
mine was shipped august 11th, merimobiles as well. I guess something happened to items that were shipped around those days
¯\_(・_・)_/¯

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)