Expired Hot Deals

[Apple] iCoke.ca [Ends Mar 31] - FREE iTunes download with PIN from 591mL bottle caps

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2011 9:10 pm
Aug 26, 2009
490 posts
1625 upvotes

[Apple] iCoke.ca [Ends Mar 31] - FREE iTunes download with PIN from 591mL bottle caps

Info & Enter Code Here: https://secure.icoke.ca/ssldocs/extras/itunes

Choose any song on iTunes!
Keep your playlist pumping with a free* download under specially marked 591 mL bottle caps. Enter your PIN (or text it to 42653) to get your download code BEFORE March 31st.

*Max PIN Entry 10 PINS per week. Song or 500 iCoke points offer valid from 12:00:01 p.m. 01/17/2011 until 11:59:59pm 03/31/2011 (R) Coca-Cola Ltd.

Standard text message rates per your plan apply.

iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Used under license.
9 replies
Oct 26, 2010
536 posts
166 upvotes
Edmonton
Looks like im gonna have to start lookin through the pop recycle bin at work
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2046 posts
785 upvotes
Woodbridge
my dad used to work at the ACC, "Air Canada Center" and everytime you buy a Bottle of coke from there your not allowed to have the Bottle TOP, Becuase people trow them at the players. So The Ushers keep all the caps , and trow them out!i told my dad to bring them home one day he brought me a 3 ft bye 4ft box FILLED to the top with caps!
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Oct 26, 2010
536 posts
166 upvotes
Edmonton
cronichead wrote:
Feb 4th, 2011 10:40 am
my dad used to work at the ACC, "Air Canada Center" and everytime you buy a Bottle of coke from there your not allowed to have the Bottle TOP, Becuase people trow them at the players. So The Ushers keep all the caps , and trow them out!i told my dad to bring them home one day he brought me a 3 ft bye 4ft box FILLED to the top with caps!

what! thats amazing. you could go for months without running outta pins
Jul 14, 2010
352 posts
79 upvotes
Naveedx wrote:
Feb 4th, 2011 2:09 pm
what! thats amazing. you could go for months without running outta pins

Yeah! Or share! Hint, hint, wink, wink!!!

;)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15058 posts
740 upvotes
Woodbridge
Naveedx wrote:
Feb 4th, 2011 3:26 am
Looks like im gonna have to start lookin through the pop recycle bin at work

LOL

My boys at work shake their heads but I got Two Free Cineplex Passes, $10 Pizza Pizza gift car and tonight I got two free iTunes!
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Mar 7, 2011
1 posts
thunder bay ontario
hi there im a newbeei and have been looking forward to using my points and i can not it well not let me on the site what do i do and how can i use my points for my free itunes
please help me
thank you newbeei

username: wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2011 9:20 pm
Info & Enter Code Here: https://secure.icoke.ca/ssldocs/extras/itunes

Choose any song on iTunes!
Keep your playlist pumping with a free* download under specially marked 591 mL bottle caps. Enter your PIN (or text it to 42653) to get your download code BEFORE March 31st.

*Max PIN Entry 10 PINS per week. Song or 500 iCoke points offer valid from 12:00:01 p.m. 01/17/2011 until 11:59:59pm 03/31/2011 (R) Coca-Cola Ltd.

Standard text message rates per your plan apply.

iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Used under license.
Apr 29, 2010
61 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
dolphinmother wrote:
Mar 8th, 2011 8:31 pm
hi there im a newbeei and have been looking forward to using my points and i can not it well not let me on the site what do i do and how can i use my points for my free itunes
please help me
thank you newbeei

you can't use your existing points to buy itunes. When you enter a code from a specially marked bottle it automatically asks if you would like to redeem those 500 points for a download or keep the points.
May 12, 2011
1 posts
REGINA
Did not work for me.
I entered the pin of the cap bottle into icoke then it brought me to a confirmation page with a pin for itunes to download the "free" song...
I went into itunes and clicked on "redeem" entered the pin there and itunes brought me to a page with some albums and songs.....
The probem there is that I could not download any free song.... To download it I had to purchase it and got charged by itunes.
So much for the free song.
Scam or what? Where are the free songs??

Also the 3 song bundle from Rani dont work. I tried to download it and it is a file named rani-en
The problem here is that this file has no format. Nothing can open it. It's just a 11 meg file.
I am doing something wrong here or this is just plain stupidity?

SeaStorm
Oct 26, 2010
536 posts
166 upvotes
Edmonton
SeaStorm wrote:
May 13th, 2011 6:46 pm
Did not work for me.
I entered the pin of the cap bottle into icoke then it brought me to a confirmation page with a pin for itunes to download the "free" song...
I went into itunes and clicked on "redeem" entered the pin there and itunes brought me to a page with some albums and songs.....
The probem there is that I could not download any free song.... To download it I had to purchase it and got charged by itunes.
So much for the free song.
Scam or what? Where are the free songs??

Also the 3 song bundle from Rani dont work. I tried to download it and it is a file named rani-en
The problem here is that this file has no format. Nothing can open it. It's just a 11 meg file.
I am doing something wrong here or this is just plain stupidity?

SeaStorm

i downloaded a few songs and they worked fine for me.
maybe try renaming the file to rani-en.zip or .rar or something?
× < >