• Nov 12th, 2011 8:21 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2609 posts
428 upvotes

icoke.ca points expiration

Now that it's 90 days before your points expire... if you redeem a reward that's 0 points, does it reset the 90 day period?

since i don't even drink that much coke at all... this 90 days really suck.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
2681 posts
224 upvotes
Ottawa
CrazyJo82 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2011 11:36 am
since i don't even drink that much coke at all...
Keep an eye out. Wander past open recycling bins, maybe take a peek in the neighborhood blue boxes on the appropriate days. Be determined! :twisted:
Feb 9, 2011
880 posts
127 upvotes
Montr
yes they do expire i lost 324000 pts I sent them a email telling them i didnt have the right email
linked to my account and they put them back but told me next time i lose them
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2609 posts
428 upvotes
Jorpho wrote:
Oct 31st, 2011 2:12 pm
Keep an eye out. Wander past open recycling bins, maybe take a peek in the neighborhood blue boxes on the appropriate days. Be determined! :twisted:

lol when my friend had a bbq in the summer, i jotted down the number and she was like "what are you doing?"
"writing something down"
"what for?"
"icoke points"
"oh ok... whatever"
tutchio wrote:
Oct 31st, 2011 5:00 pm
yes they do expire i lost 324000 pts I sent them a email telling them i didnt have the right email
linked to my account and they put them back but told me next time i lose them
no, someone had mentioned that if you use the points they extend but if i redeem item that's 0 pt does it reset the expiry date... maybe i'll email them...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2609 posts
428 upvotes
so i got a respond from icoke.ca and
Thanks for contacting iCoke.ca. We're glad you took the time to email us.

Per the iCoke.ca Terms of Use, points will not expire as long as you continue entering codes or spend points within a 90 day period. We'll send you a total of three reminder emails at 90 days, one month and one week before the points are wiped out so make sure these emails are not going to your spam or junk mail folders.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.
that doesn't even answer my question regarding redeeming 0pt item...

it just look like a cut and paste respond. :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
8008 posts
1186 upvotes
London
If you don't buy coke, I'm sure if you keep your eyes open you'll find a bottle cap with points somewhere in 3 months to keep your account active. I usually find at least one a week some litterbug has left lying around.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
2716 posts
231 upvotes
I usually enter contests to prevent my points from expiring :mad:
Apr 7, 2008
185 posts
9 upvotes
I totally thought this thread was going to be about the fact that codes now have an expiry date written on them. Now I have to sort the lids instead of dumping them all into a bucket.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2609 posts
428 upvotes
this is just following up...

so, i decided to let it run its course and to no surprise, i check my account and now i have 0 points. So, redeeming any free item does NOT reset your 90 days. I have send a disappointing email to icoke and maybe they will restore my points.

I am doubtful. Since I have recently cut back on soft drinks... I might actually not care about them doing nothing except give me a respond of

"thank you for taking your time to email us. we apologize that you have lost your point and we are unable to restore your points. for future references, the term of use states points will not expire as long as you continue entering codes or spend points within a 90 day period."

or they restore it and give me the same boring story.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5038 posts
1276 upvotes
CrazyJo82 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2011 11:45 pm
this is just following up...

so, i decided to let it run its course and to no surprise, i check my account and now i have 0 points. So, redeeming any free item does NOT reset your 90 days. I have send a disappointing email to icoke and maybe they will restore my points.

I am doubtful. Since I have recently cut back on soft drinks... I might actually not care about them doing nothing except give me a respond of

"thank you for taking your time to email us. we apologize that you have lost your point and we are unable to restore your points. for future references, the term of use states points will not expire as long as you continue entering codes or spend points within a 90 day period."

or they restore it and give me the same boring story.

The first time it happened to me, they restored it and warned next time I'd be SOL.
× < >