• Jan 6th, 2020 10:05 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes

Icy Squares Chocolate

I never knew about this chocolate until a friend bought me a tube from Costco last Christmas. Since then, I'm truly addicted to them!!!!!! They are one of the BEST chocolate!!!! It was beginning of the summer since i last purchased. I went to Costco today and there were none on the shelf!! :cry: Does Costco carry this anymore, or they only have it around Christmas time?!? I've seen it at Wal-Mart last Christmas and Dollarama sells them too (not sure they are authentic or not). Anyone else knows where I can pick up them?!?!?!? Thanks a lot!!!!
;)
53 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2698 posts
80 upvotes
Etobicoke
i think superstore has them in the area where you can bag your own candy
bulk barn might also have them
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1392 posts
7 upvotes
They are so good!

Superstore in Wpg definitely has them
Oct 10, 2006
471 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
molala wrote: I never knew about this chocolate until a friend bought me a tube from Costco last Christmas. Since then, I'm truly addicted to them!!!!!! They are one of the BEST chocolate!!!! It was beginning of the summer since i last purchased. I went to Costco today and there were none on the shelf!! :cry: Does Costco carry this anymore, or they only have it around Christmas time?!? I've seen it at Wal-Mart last Christmas and Dollarama sells them too (not sure they are authentic or not). Anyone else knows where I can pick up them?!?!?!? Thanks a lot!!!!
I run convenience and real canadian wholesale club carries them by the box.

http://www.wholesaleclub.ca/
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
thepersianguy wrote: i think superstore has them in the area where you can bag your own candy
Grassgreen wrote: They are so good!

Superstore in Wpg definitely has them
thanks!! i'll check out superstore...but the closest one is 40 mins away :|
;)
Oct 10, 2006
471 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
molala wrote: thanks!! i'll check out superstore...but the closest one is 40 mins away :|
I believe it is a 800gr box.

Also, if you haven't already, try the "Zero" bars from the same manufacturer!
Oct 22, 2007
611 posts
71 upvotes
Nappo was founded in 1920. Nappo was famous for its "schokoladen ueberzug" coated chocolate lozenges wrapped in red, blue or green printed foils today
cc
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2681 posts
1482 upvotes
Hometown
They are very good but if you want a really decadent treat that is similar but with a much higher quality chocolate get some Mint Smoothies from Reo Thompsons. You won't be disappointed.....
Jan 11, 2007
56 posts
I usually see a lot more of these kicking around during Christmas time.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1415 posts
424 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
They are seasonal at Costco so check around mid-November. It's a great price at $10 for a 90 piece 1 kg container, and sometimes it may be discounted a few bucks. Superstore sells in bulk at over twice the price, about $22/kg.

Happy hunting!!

:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17438 posts
12794 upvotes
Toronto
Kieraw wrote: Also, if you haven't already, try the "Zero" bars from the same manufacturer!
Dollarama has dark and milk Zero bars for 77 cents
I believe the Moritz makes Squares and Cups

Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2012
1525 posts
450 upvotes
Pretty sure Dollarama and Walmart have the smaller bags all year round.

I find them pretty gross now. If I'm not mistaken the last time I had them I noticed they had switched from hydrogenated coconut oil to palm oil. Can anyone confirm? All the ingredients lists on Google are bringing up coconut oil still... I might be thinking of something else that changed.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2004
12861 posts
1485 upvotes
Pickering
thepersianguy wrote: i think superstore has them in the area where you can bag your own candy
thepersianguy wrote: bulk barn has them
One more time, with feeling...

Bulk Barn has them!!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2011
2313 posts
192 upvotes
YF
Dude!! I've been trying to find these for 2 years!!! HAHA They are the best chocolate in Canada I have tried, comes very close to the chocolates in ENGLAND!
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2004
1415 posts
424 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
AudiDude wrote: One more time, with feeling...
Bulk Barn has them!!
For the "repeaters" out there, could you add some value to your posting, such as the price? After all, this is RFD, where price is everything!! (I'm not including you, "AudiDude". At least you made a funny!)
Thanks,
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
They're seasonal; usually sold everywhere in Nov-Dec.

However, I believe they are sold year round at Bulk Barn

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)