Off Topic Archive

Locked: If birds can fly why can't humans?

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2012 9:14 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Feb 28, 2012
75 posts
12 upvotes
HOMELESS

If birds can fly why can't humans?

We are a lot smarter and technology advanced then them so why can't we fly. How come humans have not created a bird suit that attaches to your arms and you flap your arms and can fly like a bird.

today, whilest i was dumpster diving (as i am homeless) i looked up and noticed a Canairy bird and it was so beautiful and free, flying like it didn't have a care in the world. At that moment right there and than, I knew it - I wanted to be free like that bird.

I have been constructing a mock-up bird suit and plan to take it global by 2016 - what do u guys htink?
Share:
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
1329 posts
DoinkTheClown wrote:
May 27th, 2012 8:35 pm
whilest i was dumpster diving (as i am homeless)

hahaha
I love her home fries
I love I love her home fries
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
2968 posts
75 upvotes
DoinkTheTroll.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13479 posts
705 upvotes
You've been drinking and huffing paper bags of spray paint again haven't you? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical, I know you have since you are homeless.

Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
17585 posts
1625 upvotes
Poormond Hill
We cannot fly because we don't have wings!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14142 posts
584 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
May 27th, 2012 8:44 pm
You've been drinking and huffing paper bags of spray paint again haven't you? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical, I know you have since you are homeless.

Be nice, ojam -- the guy in the demotivational poster did nothing bad to you to deserve a comparison to the OP.
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18191 posts
360 upvotes
Richmond
:!:
"Low content

If a topic has no meaning or an invitation to be flamed then this thread will be closed at the discretion of the moderating team. Don't forget, threads take up space and therefore impact performance."

OT Guidelines - updated
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)
× < >