Off Topic Archive

Locked: If someone left his ATM card at the ATM Machine...What will u do?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2005 1:12 am
Tags:
None
Jul 14, 2003
941 posts

If someone left his ATM card at the ATM Machine...What will u do?

If someone left his ATM card at the ATM Machine...What will u do?

I came across this situation once...I was so nervous for some reasons....I donno what to do and pressed the "cancel" button...and the card came out from the machine right away...smart move eh?!?!?! I returned the card to the bank...
Share:
50 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
2876 posts
37 upvotes
solarv wrote:If someone left his ATM card at the ATM Machine...What will u do?

I came across this situation once...I was so nervous for some reasons....I donno what to do and pressed the "cancel" button...and the card came out from the machine right away...smart move eh?!?!?! I returned the card to the bank...
run and get that guy or leave the machine alone for 1 minute and the machine will eat the card

or return to the bank.. or if after hours.. put it in their mail slot
既生瑜, 何生亮

Ebay Feedback
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34334 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
wow.. it was insidE and you still had to press cancel?
your a good guy... you could have easily withdrew a few hundred dollars.
bless up to you man.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
2876 posts
37 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:wow.. it was insidE and you still had to press cancel?
your a good guy... you could have easily withdrew a few hundred dollars.
bless up to you man.
uhh.. they have cameras on the atms... you want to risk getting arrested?
既生瑜, 何生亮

Ebay Feedback
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34334 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
philelmo wrote:uhh.. they have cameras on the atms... you want to risk getting arrested?
Alot of people would still withdraw the money and bounce.... or cover up their face and do it.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
2876 posts
37 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:Alot of people would still withdraw the money and bounce.... or cover up their face and do it.
would you? ;)
既生瑜, 何生亮

Ebay Feedback
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
31 Spooner St. NIFOC
UrbanPoet wrote:Alot of people would still withdraw the money and bounce.... or cover up their face and do it.
Speaking from experience?
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5479 posts
104 upvotes
never worth hurting a perfect stranger. you have no idea of his financial condition.

now, if Bill Gates left his card.....you can get your refund for the defective copies of windows.....all of them ;)
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
18158 posts
1061 upvotes
i wouldn't..............too much of a risk, as previously mentioned they have cameras....

even if you cover up your face, they might go CSI on your arse...........maybe get a shot of your car or something and track you down....
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
2876 posts
37 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:i wouldn't..............too much of a risk, as previously mentioned they have cameras....

even if you cover up your face, they might go CSI on your arse...........maybe get a shot of your car or something and track you down....
exactly.. you never know when cops are gonna take something serious.. if that guys goes to the media.. uh oh..

like the zhang abduction case
既生瑜, 何生亮

Ebay Feedback
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34334 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
B40 wrote:Speaking from experience?
Nope. The last thing i stole was chocolate when i was 7 :o
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2005
9916 posts
22 upvotes
Give it back and maybe get a reward if the guy really cares? I know I wouldn't withdraw any money though because there's way too many chances of being caught. Plus stealing is wrong :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2004
10349 posts
6 upvotes
That actually happened to me. I took the card out of the machine, and called the number on the back of it, saying that I had found the card (and hence they should deactivate it and send the owner a new one). The CSR sounded surprised.. I guess they don't get too good samaritans..
So long. I'm outta here.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4302 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
philelmo wrote:would you? ;)

I would, im crazy.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2005
3043 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Too funny.. you all guys would not steal money because you all know there are cameras. What if there were no cameras on ATM's.. would you all feel comfortable withdrawing money that is not yours???

I hope not.. cause that's what's human decency is all about.. doing the right thing regardles if anyones knows or cares.

C.
× < >