• Feb 5th, 2015 10:20 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 17, 2013
26 posts
1 upvote

IFIC through CSI?

Anyone out there do IFIC? I just found practice questions on Blackboard via CSI, wondering how helpful that is for the exam?
Is the test difficult? I'm horrible at multiple choice & I heard the re-write is $250.00!!!
3 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
40005 posts
4037 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
I took it. It was a requirement of my work place.

Its not so bad... It took me 3 months of studying, then I wrote the test & passed. I just read over the book and did the practice exams after each chapter.
Before the test... I read the 'oliver's notes' on the IFIC. It just summarized the course. Then I did the practice exam after.
Went in wrote the test and BAM. done.

If you're worried... Just get the IFIC CHECK option. Its a bunch of extra study questions. Practice makes perfect!
Apr 2, 2008
190 posts
7 upvotes
Just go through IFSE Institute, its cheaper than CSI and the re-write fee is no where near $250.

I honestly just briefly read the slides and did half of the practice test and I passed with a decent mark.
Jul 28, 2014
123 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
klassick wrote:
Feb 5th, 2015 12:33 am
Just go through IFSE Institute, its cheaper than CSI and the re-write fee is no where near $250.

I honestly just briefly read the slides and did half of the practice test and I passed with a decent mark.
IFSE is not known outside of those who take it. I did their course and it lead to nowhere, the CSI's CSC is really the best avenue, with the IFIC being a far second.