3 upvotes

20% off ALL fidget spinner and cube orders

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
Retailer:
iFidgetOfficial
The coupon codes: SPIN20

You can use it for any order and as many products as you want. Also the code can be reused from what I've tried. Pretty cool for people interesting in
fidget spinners and stuff (been seeing coworkers and kids use them haha)
36 replies
Mar 26, 2006
336 posts
228 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Can anybody vouch on the quality of these cubes?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3440 posts
61 upvotes
Same as above; seems like many fake reviews on these devices throughout amazon. Any suggestions on a decent one that is fairly cheap / inexpensive (under $15/each Im hoping)
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2924 posts
979 upvotes
Montreal
will these annoy teachers as much as, say, cell phones ??
Koodo & Tangerine customer since 2006
Nov 2, 2007
188 posts
122 upvotes
I have been seeing a ton of kids playing with these. My 7.5 year old daughter has been asking for one today. Probably better then letting them play with a phone...
Jan 2, 2013
142 posts
133 upvotes
Leaf nation
If this is a shopify site ( sure looks like it) and using Oberlo drop shipping you'll be lucky to see them in a month or two. Be careful where you order these from.
Dec 7, 2007
30 posts
31 upvotes
I'm an elementary school teacher and we just had a meeting about these stupid things as it is getting out of control. These toys don't actually help kids concentrate-instead causes more distractions most of the time. And many teachers are banning them from their classrooms. These are more like Pokémon cards or marbles or pogs or whatever trend...
Mar 29, 2016
15 posts
6 upvotes
London, ON
These are in the factory direct for under 10 bux. Check your reebee app.
Nov 24, 2015
509 posts
156 upvotes
TySloth wrote:
May 10th, 2017 8:30 pm
"Official"

Just another knockoff. These are the official ones, but $35 USD shipped.
https://www.antsylabs.com/products/fidget-cube

That being said, I've been on the waitlist for this lightning deal lol
https://www.amazon.ca/Canadian-Fidget-R ... 06XPMBZNR/
Ive been trying to find the official ones on amazon... does anyone have a link? They all 'claim' to be real.
Dec 24, 2005
247 posts
113 upvotes
ignites wrote:
May 10th, 2017 8:58 pm
Ive been trying to find the official ones on amazon... does anyone have a link? They all 'claim' to be real.
They're not on amazon unfortunately. $13 for shipping to Canada from their shopify website.

Here's where it originated, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/an ... l-desk-toy

Links to Antsy Labs per my previous post
Aug 29, 2016
92 posts
37 upvotes
wookie wrote:
May 10th, 2017 4:51 pm
Same as above; seems like many fake reviews on these devices throughout amazon. Any suggestions on a decent one that is fairly cheap / inexpensive (under $15/each Im hoping)
Check on eBay. I bought two fidget spinners for $5 each (shipped from china) that arrived reasonably within a month. No need to spend 5x that amount on the same product.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19042 posts
1500 upvotes
They sell these at the Great Canadian Dollar Store for $5.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1706 posts
457 upvotes
mississauga
op must be shilling for the website, the aluminum alloy spinners are complete rip off.
think first, buy later.
Jun 16, 2009
7 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
got a bunch of these for my kids from this store, arrived today, they're going nuts. I dunno wth is up with these things but it looks like it's keeping them happy.

so many of these shops, but honestly I think this shop seems the most legit

I used their 15% off coupon i think they got that going all the time, would've liked to use the 20% but 5% difference whatever

shipping took a little long though, I ordered these almost a week ago and they just arrived today

so...can someone explain to me why this is selling everywhere online?