Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
iFidgetOfficial

20% off ALL fidget spinner and cube orders

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 10:10 pm
Jan 27, 2011
608 posts
574 upvotes
i was trying to think of something that does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do...and i finally got it: the AHCA. a health care act that kills people.

i guess, in the grand scheme these aren't so bad.
my wife says the students try to jam pencils in the holes while they spin. so...the future is bright here in canada as well, it would seem.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
isn't it better to just buy on eBay
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
jumanji69 wrote: ...I'm an elementary school teacher and we just had a meeting about these stupid things as it is getting out of control...
LOL!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!
.... or pogs....
lol..you're old.

;)
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Nov 8, 2016
317 posts
439 upvotes
Shipping and conversion rate makes these a little bit expensive, for what you're ultimately getting :\

I've been meaning to try one of these. When I'm reading case law I have a real bad habit of touching my face with my left hand. Hoping something to keep it occupied would help the habit.

Reminds me a bit of when the yoyo made a comeback briefly in about 99/2000. As a kid, I bought in, at my parents expense -_-
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
proxy-one wrote: does anyone else have kids here?

my 10 and 8 year old boys won't explain to me why these are cool, i keep asking and they keep saying because everyone has them, now they're watching youtube trying to learn tricks, are they supposed to really help or are they just something fun that kids like nowadays?

its times like these that make me feel really out of touch with them..please someone help me understand? I read the news about these but none of them actually explain anything..
it's funny how we go from thinking something is cool because everyone has it to thinking something is cool because no one has it
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
Why the hell would someone recommend OP's website? other than the fact that Op is probably the website's owner...

These things are 1$ shipping included, on aliexpress. aluminum one is 2.50$.
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
My little cousin is dyslexic and this gadget helps him
Dec 9, 2014
244 posts
219 upvotes
So this is just a little project box with a bunch of switches that you play with, hence the name, right? I feel like I'm missing something.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
coriolis wrote: I've been printing these from my 3D printer but I dunno what they're for.

http://www.thingiverse.com/glitchpuddin ... ons/fidget

Takes common skateboard bearings, but there are other options too. I made a few, played for a minute and it went into my drawer.
I've printed a few off there as well. The plastic is a bit more brittle for the one's i've made (vs the commercial ones) but the kids are still happy enough. Just need to get some ceramic bearings as we've just been using rollerblade bearings.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
i hear kids are reselling these for profit to their associates at school

hustle is strong
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2459 posts
682 upvotes
Ontario
Any stores in the GTA have these?
Jun 16, 2009
7 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
musicmastomagic wrote: My kids have been asking for these. I asked the same questions, "what's so special about these?" and the answer is, "the whole school has it!!!" :rolleyes:
yeah that's pretty much the same answer I got, well you know the good thing about these is that they're not electronic, at least they're not like those hoverboards last year, holy moly those were nuts, my kids wanted them badly too back then, we eventually got one for xmas and it caught on fire, melted down completely...

it aint easy keeping up these days but at least with these spinner things or whatever they're called it doesn't cost me 500 bucks like them damn hoverboards
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
proxy-one wrote: ..., we eventually got one for xmas and it caught on fire, melted down completely...

pics?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)