Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IHL Canada

Dewalt Large ToughSystem Toolbox $29.65 w/PM @ HD

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2018 10:59 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[IHL Canada] Dewalt Large ToughSystem Toolbox $29.65 w/PM @ HD

* EDIT * Price lowered at IHL - now this toolbox on sale for $32.95. Mississauga Hardware has fpr $39.95.

PM @ HD (reg price $79) for $29.65 after additonal 10%. Add needed filler item/s to reach $50 and use $10 off $50 email coupon to enhance the deal.

May have to price match online and do in-store pickup if cashier unable to do.

I have several of these and my crews love them. Longest ones I've had are just over three years old and functions like new.

Highly recommend.

Features

• Durable structural foam box wall (4mm thick) provides a robust structure for this stand-alone unit
• Integrated water seal protects the contents from the elements
• Metal carrier features adjustable folding brackets to allow a tailored configuration
• Central locking system secures the box to the frame
• Dimensions: 21″L x 12″H x 13″W
• Weighs: 9.50 lbs
• Capacity: 88 lbs
Last edited by ecobuilder on Feb 2nd, 2018 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
51 replies
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
I have 2 in the back of my truck and I can vouch these things are beasts and can take a beating.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
only works if you got a ihl nearby you. they don't have a free shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3117 upvotes
Markham
Have the same one.
Amazing stuff indeed..
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
If competitor location is an issue in-store, purchase online with ISPU and phone in for price beat.

I've done this a couple times while I was inside a store, but 90% of the time I don't have any cashiers/managers refuse my request.
Nov 30, 2008
256 posts
248 upvotes
Oro-Medonte
Great price on these and if anyone has any doubts, I bought a load of these to take my tools across the country. They were the first thing I put up when I moved into my new garage/shop.

Oct 17, 2010
128 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
ecobuilder wrote: If competitor location is an issue in-store, purchase online with ISPU and phone in for price beat.

Just to clarify... you phone the store itself and get them to pre-approve a price match before you show up to pick-up?

The last time I tried doing an out-of-region price match I got told they'd accept it as an exception and wouldn't add the 10%, so I'm having a hard time imaging this would go off without a hitch?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Place the item in your "cart" on the HD website checking the "pick up in store today" button and hit "checkout". Right before you place the order, call in to CS and request price beat/match(YMMV) and once approved, complete order. You'll receive an email when order is ready for pickup.
Jan 16, 2011
30 posts
12 upvotes
HD customer service told me they can't price match online but go in to store and they can.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
PMed successfully at Richmond Hill North. Don't think I saw any left on the shelf. (Online stock shows 4, I grabbed 2).
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Nice price.These are indeed great boxes. I have a few left in work shed and there awesome and worth it for this price for sure.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1117 posts
160 upvotes
Mississauga
Any deal on DWST08204 ?
CoNtRaCtOr
Jul 6, 2004
411 posts
46 upvotes
Scarborough
FYI the model posted by the OP is now 32.95. No issues PMing with HD
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jameshuggies wrote: HD customer service told me they can't price match online but go in to store and they can.
Usually in store is no problem for me. Can't hurt to try.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
TTony wrote: Any deal on DWST08204 ?
Not any I can see at the moment.
Feb 9, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
solarfish wrote: Great price on these and if anyone has any doubts, I bought a load of these to take my tools across the country. They were the first thing I put up when I moved into my new garage/shop.

I have to ask, as that looks amazing. How did you mount the boxes?
Nov 30, 2008
256 posts
248 upvotes
Oro-Medonte
Acezx11 wrote: I have to ask, as that looks amazing. How did you mount the boxes?
The boxes are designed to be used with this racking https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01N071E0R very easy to mount (although you will need to make sure you anchor into studs and shim for anything out is square).
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1402 posts
617 upvotes
EDMONTON
Can anyone comment what the interior storage space is? I have a hammer drill, 2 impact drivers, recip saw, angle grinder, and a oscillating multi tool without a home to live in taking up room at my back door and I'm guessing just 1 box won't fit all of them?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)