Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Bed frames 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2017 9:44 am
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
jackeroonie wrote: I think if you were to put night tables beside the bed, the pull-up bed would be the better option since it doesn't affect the bottom. But if you had the 4 drawer Malm Bedframe, you wouldn't be able to access the drawers beside the night table unless you move it out.
I have the 4 drawer version and it's correct that night tables will block two drawers. However, if you need to frequently access items under the bed I still prefer it over the pull up version. It just seems to be a pain to have to lift the whole mattress up. I'd rather pull out drawers every day even if it's just two. I leave items I don't need on a regular basis in the blocked drawers.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3384 upvotes
VertigoM wrote: I have the 4 drawer version and it's correct that night tables will block two drawers. However, if you need to frequently access items under the bed I still prefer it over the pull up version. It just seems to be a pain to have to lift the whole mattress up. I'd rather pull out drawers every day even if it's just two. I leave items I don't need on a regular basis in the blocked drawers.
I think some RFDers are thinking of putting their little brother or sister in there to save on bed space :D Dont do it.. there isnt any oxygen in there
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
lorreilme wrote: Ikea used to have 15% discount on mattress in those bedroom events, yet mattresses are excluded this time
I've been hoping for them to put mattresses on sale again. Does anyone know when they do it? It seems like they haven't put mattresses on sale since the dollar tanked.

Daijoubu wrote: They fall through as in, off the bed lol

Looks like its missing these crossbraces to prevent the frame from bowing
I have these slats and never had a problem. they fit very snug. I do have the cross braces in place but they have some give so im not sure they really do anything.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I want to buy another of the steel frame beds. We're going in to order a kitchen on May 18. Does anyone know how I can purchase this and have it available at the sale price? The "pickup at store" option...(at $20) only gives 2 pickup date options over the next couple of days. The only other option is ship, but we live 300K away, so that's not practical. We could either pick it up or have it shipped later with our kitchen, but I just want to get the sale price...? By May 18 they may be sold out in-store.

Anyone?