Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Ikea Restaurants Beginning in Sept. Free Daily Hot Beverage to Ikea Family Cardholders

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2019 6:37 pm
Aug 2, 2019
14 posts
12 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I don't think they do in-store sign ups anymore (at least not at North York). App or website.
You're right, they don't. They took down the in-store machine's so it's online only now. Though, old physical cards still work.
Oct 21, 2017
181 posts
125 upvotes
They've been doing this in the states for 5+ years I believe.
AT&T 25GB
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Free coffee is finally back!
Is this same as before only valid in the week days?
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote: Ikea family cardholders used to have free coffee

Not sure what HOT beverages are included but at least they offer freebies agian
They used to have back in the day when they first introduced the family card
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4020 posts
3369 upvotes
YUL/YVR
The two BC locations (Richmond & Coquitlam) removed the IKEA Family kiosks a long time ago.
Went over the weekend, it's still not back yet.

That being said, if you had a card before. Or you can also load it up on your phone via it's website.

Anyone tried redeeming for free coffee?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
AdamKing wrote: The two BC locations (Richmond & Coquitlam) removed the IKEA Family kiosks a long time ago.
Went over the weekend, it's still not back yet.

That being said, if you had a card before. Or you can also load it up on your phone via it's website.

Anyone tried redeeming for free coffee?
Yep I had no trouble using the Family card for a coffee, a few days ago in the GTA.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Been using this for a week and no problem using it at any Ikea.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Feb 25, 2003
627 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
I actually like Ikea's coffee it tastes very nice.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
earthpetal wrote: Does IKEA has other hot beverages other than coffee?
hot water.

make your own iced coffee.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
vancitydude wrote: I actually like Ikea's coffee it tastes very nice.
I agree, I like their coffee. I also notice that some stores are introducing their own Ikea specialty tea's, aside from the other branded types that some Ikea's have.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
If you are not a coffee drinker, these Ikea branded specialty teas that they have in some stores now are really good. Premium teas with unique flavors, maybe three or four different types.

Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
I am having trouble adding ikeas family card to my apple wallet. Any ideas? I'm new to iPhone so maybe doing something wrong.

I log onto the account and you can view your card but there is a linked button to add to apple wallet. It opens a new window but it's blank and nothing loads.

I just took a screenshot of the digital card but I'd like it in the actual apple wallet if possible
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
CantMissADeal wrote: That's what I used to do in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Free Drinks but charge to use the Washroom.
Genius... but please, don't apply for an Ikea store manager position
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 6, 2012
163 posts
104 upvotes
Montreal
Tried to Redeem at IKEA Montreal this weekend, the guy had no idea what I was talking about. Told me to grab a free brioche if I want instead Face With Tears Of Joy .

Edit: I did scan my Family card but it did not apply any promotion to make the coffee free.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Sebrondeau wrote: Tried to Redeem at IKEA Montreal this weekend, the guy had no idea what I was talking about. Told me to grab a free brioche if I want instead Face With Tears Of Joy .

Edit: I did scan my Family card but it did not apply any promotion to make the coffee free.
Good to know. Not valid in Quebec maybe?

Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
I was told free coffee is only available at the Ikea restaurant. Don't feel like sitting at the restaurant to finish the coffee so didn't bother.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
WL1980 wrote: I was told free coffee is only available at the Ikea restaurant. Don't feel like sitting at the restaurant to finish the coffee so didn't bother.
Yep thats true. Its only at the restaurant, not the snack bar. At least that is their intention I believe.

Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
4053 posts
1127 upvotes
North York
Slightly off topic - they also have vege meatballs with rice, steamed vegetables and spinach ragout for only $4.99 - couple that with free coffee or tea (family members only) - and you have a very good meal. Tip: substitute the rice, if you want, for medallions! They are great IMHO.