• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2016 1:11 pm
[OP]
Aug 17, 2008
496 posts
140 upvotes
SASKATOON

[IKEA] IKEA Winter Sale

If you check under your local IKEA's "store offers" you might notice some winter sale items are being added. I've been watching the Coquitlam BC store update their "store offers" page for a few weeks now and today they added a bunch of "now or never" and "winter sale" items. The Richmond store hasn't added anything but ever since the strike it seems as though they don't really have any sales. Anyways just a heads up, I believe they will continue to add "now or never" and "winter sale" items to make room for the 2017 catalogue and the sale prices last until they are gone if I'm not mistaken.

Edit:
To get to your store offers, click the link, scroll down to the bottom and there should be a list of stores. Click your store and click more details > Store offers.
Last edited by ripjohnnyc on Dec 24th, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Banned
Dec 21, 2016
12 posts
5 upvotes
You accidentally tripple posted some how lol
[OP]
Aug 17, 2008
496 posts
140 upvotes
SASKATOON
jmile5519 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2016 3:56 am
You accidentally tripple posted some how lol
Lol too hot! Fixed, thanks.
Jul 3, 2008
473 posts
249 upvotes
Ontario
Just to nitpick:

The annual IKEA catalogue is released around August. The 2017 catalogue has been out for 4 months already.

That said, IKEA does come out with new products all the time, in waves (akin to seasonal changeovers as with most retailers).

It's always worth sifting through the local store pages on the web site at least once a month.
[OP]
Aug 17, 2008
496 posts
140 upvotes
SASKATOON
dotsthewarlock wrote:
Dec 24th, 2016 10:22 am
Just to nitpick:

The annual IKEA catalogue is released around August. The 2017 catalogue has been out for 4 months already.

That said, IKEA does come out with new products all the time, in waves (akin to seasonal changeovers as with most retailers).

It's always worth sifting through the local store pages on the web site at least once a month.
Yeah the winter sale items will be on sale for months until the new stuff comes in, in August like you mention. At least that's how it was a couple years ago at my local IKEA when I was visiting their site everyday in anticipation of a big Reno I had planned. I noticed in the past that the winter sale is usually the time when you see lots of items going on sale and it seems to be the case again this year. Before the winter sale began there was maybe 3 pages of store offers for my local IKEA. Now they are 11+ pages. Some of the family offers have been re-listed a winter sale items. It's just the start of a big long clearance for them I think.