Expired Hot Deals

[IKEA] IKEA - Midnight Madness June 24th some posted deals- Let the games begin !

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2011 3:06 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10367 posts
12611 upvotes
Montreal

[IKEA] IKEA - Midnight Madness June 24th some posted deals- Let the games begin !

Ikea employees having to use force to control shoppers in some locations :cry:

Calgary

Edmonton

Coquitlam

Richmond

Burlington

Etobicoke

North York

Ottawa

Vaughan
70 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
11002 posts
868 upvotes
Kanata
Will be said again but damn, Ottawa gets lousy sales :facepalm:
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
16542 posts
2220 upvotes
Thornhill
Midnight Madness is June 24th, interestingly enough, nothing has been released to the public yet, hell I'm an employee and I know nothing except people are trying to give away their shifts on Friday :D :D

North York still has those damn sink cabinets for sale....its been that for WW half the time in the past few months...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
1041 posts
89 upvotes
coriolis wrote:
Jun 20th, 2011 3:12 pm
Midnight Madness is June 24th, interestingly enough, nothing has been released to the public yet, hell I'm an employee and I know nothing except people are trying to give away their shifts on Friday :D :D

North York still has those damn sink cabinets for sale....its been that for WW half the time in the past few months...

Looks like the sale is advertised on their main web site. 6PM to Midnight on June 24th. What kinds of stuff do they have on sale usually at these events?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2009
2344 posts
153 upvotes
North York gets shafted again.. we need a IKEA uptown!
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2006
2055 posts
74 upvotes
they had flyers of the sale at the burlington location. nothing attractive.
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin.
Dec 22, 2010
899 posts
232 upvotes
Yup, Ottawa is always getting a raw deal. I am hoping that will change when the Mega IKEA opens!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3320 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
What does it matter... Ikea is packed out on a regular day, on special sales days I'm surprised that riots don't break out. I love their stuff but I can't take visiting their stores except during off peak times.
Mar 31, 2006
9 posts
goofball wrote:
Jun 20th, 2011 3:12 pm
Will be said again but damn, Ottawa gets lousy sales :facepalm:

I think Edmonton takes lousiest sale this time with freakin' knobs.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10367 posts
12611 upvotes
Montreal
Manatus wrote:
Jun 20th, 2011 6:55 pm
What does it matter... Ikea is packed out on a regular day, on special sales days I'm surprised that riots don't break out. I love their stuff but I can't take visiting their stores except during off peak times.

i think the last time i went i was able to park car about half way from entrance , that was on a tuesday at 9;30 am lol
Dec 30, 2005
944 posts
15 upvotes
Will some of the deals be known beforehand?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4792 posts
996 upvotes
Kanata
Ottawa gets a lounger that's been on sale for $30 at every other store. :facepalm:
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
16542 posts
2220 upvotes
Thornhill
caliente wrote:
Jun 21st, 2011 8:30 am
Will some of the deals be known beforehand?
Yes, but only a few days, and from a few different sources, store specific. Eg. Some may have newspaper ads, radio ads, postings on their website on ikea.ca, or in store posters.
LORDSTC wrote:
Jun 21st, 2011 8:55 am
instore only? and store specific? :cry:

Yes, In-Store only, and each store has their own marketing department that selects and discounts certain items. No price matching from other stores neither...
Sep 13, 2010
14 posts
1 upvote
The picture link at the top of this thread causes Norton to kick up a high risk alert
and the action taken states "Unable to repair this file" followed by "Access to the file was denied".

Bloodhound.Exploit.61

Anyone else get any kind of warning? It's hiding in the following location.

C:\Documents and Settings\*my logon ID*\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HMUMKHB9\ikea[1].htm
× < >