Expired Hot Deals

[IKEA] Patrull IKEA Baby Monitor - $19.99 - YMMV?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2017 3:40 pm
[OP]
Jan 11, 2009
170 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[IKEA] Patrull IKEA Baby Monitor - $19.99 - YMMV?

Was at IKEA Etobicoke yesterday and saw a whole pallet of "Patrull" IKEA baby monitors (white/orange) for $19.99, it said regular price was $69.99. Could be YMMV, maybe someone on this forum would be able to confirm, sorry didn't have my phone with me to take a pic. Not sure about the quality of these audio-only baby monitors. I was unable to find them on the IKEA Canada site, but did find them on the IKEA US site >> http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/20253483/
3 replies
Mar 14, 2017
2 posts
I don['t know what YMMV means however I did buy one of these and have tested it out range wise and clarity in my 3 storey house and have been very surprised at the quality!
Aug 16, 2009
612 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary aka "hit or miss"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9965 posts
510 upvotes
I was there last month and they were all on sale. Can't remember the price but I feel like it was even less than $20 but could be wrong. I remember thinking about it for a long time because it seemed very cheap...they were marked down by pen and paper and just a big pile of them near the end of the warehouse so it looked like a clearance thing at the time.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel