Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
IKEA

Weekly deals, meatballs $4 on Mon night, fish & chips $5 on Tue nig

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2014 8:20 am
Aug 4, 2010
484 posts
344 upvotes
AB

[IKEA] Weekly deals, meatballs $4 on Mon night, fish & chips $5 on Tue nig

So the 2015 IKEA catalog is out in the US. Which means...food deals are back! They're very much not as hot as last year, with most meals $1-2 more than the deal price last year and only valid after 4pm instead of 11am. I'm disappointed there's no soup and garlic bread deal this year :(

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/categ ... ents/food/

IKEA cafeteria food deals:

Every Monday after 4pm: 10 pc meatballs $3.99, down from $5.99
Every Tuesday after 4pm: Haddock and chips $4.99, down from $6.99
Every Wednesday after 4pm: Salmon with hollandaise $5.99, down from $7.99
Every Thursday after 4pm: Kids eat free with purchase of adult meal
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
I'm disappointed one doesn't get a free coffee with the family card on the weekends anymore. And precisely why IKEA doesn't see anymore of our money.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2008
3376 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
The deals last year or even the year before were a lot better imo.. kinda disappointed
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
This is not new, at least here in Montreal. this promotional price has been ongoing since last year, except since a few months ago they moved it to after 4PM instead of after noon.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2251 upvotes
Canadia
beachlover wrote: I'm disappointed one doesn't get a free coffee with the family card on the weekends anymore. And precisely why IKEA doesn't see anymore of our money.
They don't owe you free stuff.
Jul 10, 2003
787 posts
684 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote: I'm disappointed one doesn't get a free coffee with the family card on the weekends anymore. And precisely why IKEA doesn't see anymore of our money.
For Ikea North York, they still offer free coffee/tea with the family card even on the weekends. I haven't seen anything indicating that they would change except on the website.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
1771 posts
160 upvotes
[IMG]http://amiestreater.com/wp-content/uplo ... nching.jpg[/IMG]

Funny thing is, i bet you (in some way) lose more money by not going to IKEA because you dont get a free coffee. Terribad.
Dec 29, 2012
101 posts
18 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
north york... lineups for these are a pain. i just go to the exit and get 3 hot dogs and a drink for 2.89 total.
Mar 5, 2011
537 posts
246 upvotes
Is the restaurant at Ikea in Richmond, BC back open yet for this? Or are they still on strike? :(
Dec 17, 2006
420 posts
201 upvotes
IKEA rapped for unfair labour practices in year-long lockout in Richmond!!!

JAPADOG closes stand in "SHAME" in Richmond!!!

According to CBC
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6989 upvotes
GTA
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: how bad is it?
Pretty bad. I used to work at IKEA North York, 4-5 years ago, I still keep in touch with a few people there so it seems it hasn't really gotten any less busy, especially with all those new condos finishing up nearby, plus the 4-5 to the west near Canadian Tire that is starting construction.

Basically a regular visit to IKEA is:

-Wait in line to park
-Wait in line to get food at food court
-Wait in line to pay for food at food court
-Wait in line for help, employees tend to be swarmed consistently
-Wait in line to get a cart
-Wait in line to pay for the items
-Wait in line to pick up items
-Wait in line to pay for delivery
-Wait in line to order and pay for frozen yogurt/hot dogs
-Wait in line to exit parking lot

For later,

-Wait in line to return items
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1005 posts
349 upvotes
BC
lion1116 wrote: Is the restaurant at Ikea in Richmond, BC back open yet for this? Or are they still on strike? :(
Still on strike I believe :(
Oct 24, 2010
201 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
I've been told that IKEA doesn't make any money on food.. their goal is to break even. Hence, any deal = better than nothing, right?
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
... over $1 coffee...

So in other words, you would have furnished your home based on free coffee...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2358 posts
618 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
trecla1 wrote: north york... lineups for these are a pain. i just go to the exit and get 3 hot dogs and a drink for 2.89 total.
I go to Costco down the road from Ikea and get 1 hotdog that equals the size of 3 ikea hotdogs, and a pop all for $1.50 ;) .. i hate ikea.
Jan 5, 2014
221 posts
788 upvotes
Mississauga
Sorry to hear that ikea doesnt give you free stuff... Thats clearly a business faux pas

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)